lifewithjadeedwards #5 Beige

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The video of the many things she does in a day are literally all the things most mums do whilst working proper jobs simultaneously. She is deluded and I am 99% sure she will struggle with having two children if she thinks she’s busy now 🤣 What a weapon!

Reactions: 2
She's a bleeping head. The exact kind of bleep who really ought NOT to be a girl Mum - girls are not there to be an accessory, to doll up in the most ridiculous fashion. They don't need adorning in ridiculously oversized bows or shoved in dresses/all things pink, day in & day out. What a sad bleeping bleep she truly is. & that poor, poor wee lad. She's utterly horrible. Not one redeeming thing about the girl. She's an utter melt.

Reactions: 3
Shows two pink outfits then tries to say she only liked nudes creams and this colour. Ok 👌🏼 it’s obviously a girl.

She's a bleeping head. The exact kind of bleep who really ought NOT to be a girl Mum - girls are not there to be an accessory, to doll up in the most ridiculous fashion. They don't need adorning in ridiculously oversized bows or shoved in dresses/all things pink, day in & day out. What a sad bleeping bleep she truly is. & that poor, poor wee lad. She's utterly horrible. Not one redeeming thing about the girl. She's an utter melt.
I hope this girl turns out to be a football loving, covered in mud tomboy who doesn’t go near pink 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Swear to God you’d think she was the first person ever to be pregnant with a second child. Babes when I was pregnant with number 2 I was working full time, doing school drop offs and an hours commute….. like a lot of other mums!!! She hasn’t a clue what’s coming

Reactions: 4
Terrible as it sounds I really hope it is a boy and he was just hiding his willy on the scan 🤣 If not I hope (like others have said) she has the most tomboyish girl ever who yanks bows out her hair, refuses to wear dresses or pink, plays in dirt, jumps off furniture and eats worms! (Nothing wrong with any of that but it will shatter her illusion!)

Terrible as it sounds I really hope it is a boy and he was just hiding his willy on the scan 🤣 If not I hope (like others have said) she has the most tomboyish girl ever who yanks bows out her hair, refuses to wear dresses or pink, plays in dirt, jumps off furniture and eats worms! (Nothing wrong with any of that but it will shatter her illusion!)
This is my daughter too! We have 10 boys in our family and I had the 1st girl, everyone was buzzing especially my sister who bought the pinkish of everything, she's 3 now and loves spiderman and dinosaurs, hates dresses and anything sparkling. Having a girl don't always mean pink and pretty Jade!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Swear to God you’d think she was the first person ever to be pregnant with a second child. Babes when I was pregnant with number 2 I was working full time, doing school drop offs and an hours commute….. like a lot of other mums!!! She hasn’t a clue what’s coming
I agree! Honestly boils my piss so much when you see knobheads like her complaining. Oh my for you’ve only got 30 minutes to eat your avocado and bacon sandwich. Fuuuuuuck off you bellend. I had a cereal bar in the car on my way to work a 12 hour shift after leaving my house at 6:45am and dropping my 3 year old off 20 minutes in the opposite direction to my work place! Get in the real world you melt

My friend had 4 scans all told her a girl... had a boy
Honestly I know several people who were told wrong. Part of the reason I didn’t ask either way.. I didn’t have a preference personally but I didn’t want to build one particular image/name etc for it just to be wrong 😂

Reactions: 1
I was told number 3 might be a girl (he was very naughty at ultrasounds and hid his boy bits), and even though the pregnancy felt like my daughter's pregnancy, I wasn't convinced. Once he was born the first thing my husband said was duck me it's got balls (my husband doesn't swear).

My mother had 3 daughters, none of us girly.

• Haha
To be honest I think she will be in for a shock whether it’s a boy or girl. River seems to have been incredibly compliant (vacant?) - the minute my daughter learned how to speak it was her world and we were just supporting characters. She decided what to wear, where to go, when we were leaving 😅 etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
To be honest I think she will be in for a shock whether it’s a boy or girl. River seems to have been incredibly compliant (vacant?) - the minute my daughter learned how to speak it was her world and we were just supporting characters. She decided what to wear, where to go, when we were leaving 😅 etc.
Only then will she be allowed to use the term "wild" to describe her child 😂😂