Life's random funny or strange things that happend to you

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few times I have gone to post something that happened to me but there isn't really a thread for it. We have a few threads about things that piss you off, but not seen anything for those little things that make you laugh or scratch your head in puzzlement

This morning I woke up to a PM on FB saying "Sorry about the spelling" No idea who the person even was. Scrolled up and it was from someone who was selling something that I had asked about but unfortunately it was sold.

6 bloody years ago!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
A few times I have gone to post something that happened to me but there isn't really a thread for it. We have a few threads about things that piss you off, but not seen anything for those little things that make you laugh or scratch your head in puzzlement

This morning I woke up to a PM on FB saying "Sorry about the spelling" No idea who the person even was. Scrolled up and it was from someone who was selling something that I had asked about but unfortunately it was sold.

6 bloody years ago!! 🤣🤣
Chance meetings of A list celebs in a rural irish village would have to be one of the most random for me 🤣

Reactions: 2
Last night I woke up and needed the loo. Opened the bedroom door and walked into a rave WTF everything was glowing. I thought I was tripping

My cat had gotten into a bag that held my grandchildren's leftover glowsticks from bonfire night they only used about 20 out of the 100 in the pot. I put them into a bag with some other things for them to take home on their next visit.
My cat had decided to sleep in that bag and had crushed and knocked over all the glowsticks and they had spread over the hallway right outside my bedroom door 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ohhh please elaborate?!
Details please?
Sorry for the delay - I'd forgotten about this 🙈🤣
OK so a few big names were over for a stag weekend in 2014 - one of them has relatives here and they stayed locally to have a quiet time and relax. They were so sound...my husband stayed drinking for ages with them, they just blended in with the locals and had a great night. They were...Paul Rudd, Peter Dinklage, Bobby Cannavale, Joe Lo Trugio and a few other mates in the bizz.
I spoke to Paul and Peter. Paul's eyes are sooo blue and he looks you direct in the eye when talking- it's a moment ill never forget #swoon 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This is very WTF - when I was walking home late at night from a club a car swerved off the road and rammed into a brick gatepost a few yards ahead of me. No other cars on the road, great visibility, very strange. A few months later I was walking home with someone and was telling them about what happened and another car went and did exactly the same thing.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Sorry for the delay - I'd forgotten about this 🙈🤣
OK so a few big names were over for a stag weekend in 2014 - one of them has relatives here and they stayed locally to have a quiet time and relax. They were so sound...my husband stayed drinking for ages with them, they just blended in with the locals and had a great night. They were...Paul Rudd, Peter Dinklage, Bobby Cannavale, Joe Lo Trugio and a few other mates in the bizz.
I spoke to Paul and Peter. Paul's eyes are sooo blue and he looks you direct in the eye when talking- it's a moment ill never forget #swoon 🤣🤣
I would leave my husband for Paul, he’s beautiful ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
It was one of my grandchildren's 1st BD party and it was in the garden, for the first time my daughter had opened the patio doors and there was no step outside just a 20-inch drop, unknown to us the BD child had gone inside and decided to step out the door but tripped and came down face first onto the concrete. At the exact moment that me and the other nan see it a balloon flew from nowhere down onto the concrete and the baby's face just bounced off it.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Last night I woke up and needed the loo. Opened the bedroom door and walked into a rave WTF everything was glowing. I thought I was tripping

My cat had gotten into a bag that held my grandchildren's leftover glowsticks from bonfire night they only used about 20 out of the 100 in the pot. I put them into a bag with some other things for them to take home on their next visit.
My cat had decided to sleep in that bag and had crushed and knocked over all the glowsticks and they had spread over the hallway right outside my bedroom door 🤣🤣
Ha ha this has tickled me :ROFLMAO: I bet your cat looked up at you as if to say "nothing happened here..."

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ok this is strange and disturbing and really I have no explanation that really fits, but here goes...

It was my son's birthday on the 16th and he didn't receive any card from his grandmother on the day, which I thought was strange (we don't talk but she is usually punctual about sending cards).
My husband said oh maybe it's the postal strike, so I just kind of shrugged my shoulders and didn't think too much about it

Well about 2 days ago my husband came in the living room looking a bit perturbed, he said he had found a letter (addressed to my son) from his grandmother (I think it was hidden away in the communal area, maybe with recycling 🤔 ) but the thing was the letter had been opened and not only that but on both sides it was smeared with what appears to be blood?

I gave it to my son and he checked inside and the contents were all there (including a birthday card with £20) and nothing was taken, but the state of the envelope really freaked me out, it's just so bizarre and freaked me out a bit.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Ok this is strange and disturbing and really I have no explanation that really fits, but here goes...

It was my son's birthday on the 16th and he didn't receive any card from his grandmother on the day, which I thought was strange (we don't talk but she is usually punctual about sending cards).
My husband said oh maybe it's the postal strike, so I just kind of shrugged my shoulders and didn't think too much about it

Well about 2 days ago my husband came in the living room looking a bit perturbed, he said he had found a letter (addressed to my son) from his grandmother (I think it was hidden away in the communal area, maybe with recycling 🤔 ) but the thing was the letter had been opened and not only that but on both sides it was smeared with what appears to be blood?

I gave it to my son and he checked inside and the contents were all there (including a birthday card with £20) and nothing was taken, but the state of the envelope really freaked me out, it's just so bizarre and freaked me out a bit.
How strange. I received a ripped plastic wrapped parcel in the post the other day, so I wonder if something similar happened with yours, I wonder if in the backlog of the mail processing your letter got caught and a handler’s hand maybe bled on it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2