Life in The Cottage... Georgie Hannay

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I Love this channel & Georgie. She is a single Mum of one little Girl called Arabella. She has Chickens, 5 or 6 chihuahua's a cat, a pony a horse and the most beautiful little cottage in Bristol, I think.
She does everything from vlogging to whats she eats Tuesdays, Shopping hauls, Horsey stuff, doggy stuff, plus a lot more.
She always manages to cheer me up if I'm feeling bleugh. Anyone else watch Her?

Reactions: 3
Haven't heard of this channel before but it sounds right up my street. Will check it out and report back. Thanks for the recommendation - am looking for new channels to watch!

Reactions: 3
Awww, She is so likeable, no airs & graces, just a normal nice single Mum. Well, I think so, haha.

She's ok but her dogs constantly barking in the background drives me nuts. She also walks around a lot swinging the camera which makes me feel nauseas. I enjoy when she makes crafts but other than that it's pretty boring stuff. I also worry how distracted she is when watching the camera whilst driving. A few vlogsters do it and I don't like it. concentrate on the road and your driving.

Yeh, i do agree with the driving comment. That is one thing that I don't like about her vlogs, she does seem pretty distracted when she is driving. I have often thought how she manages to never have an accident. But, apart from that, I really look forward to her videos. I think its because unlike other Youtubers that i have watched in the past there doesn't seem to be any agenda with her, no airs and graces, no nastiness. I feel like I can really relate to Her.

I actually copied her christmas table decor that she did. I don't watch her vlogs or anything though as I presumed her to be a bit too posh. I will give her a proper watch.