Life in The Cottage... Georgie Hannay

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I Love this channel & Georgie. She is a single Mum of one little Girl called Arabella. She has Chickens, 5 or 6 chihuahua's a cat, a pony a horse and the most beautiful little cottage in Bristol, I think.
She does everything from vlogging to whats she eats Tuesdays, Shopping hauls, Horsey stuff, doggy stuff, plus a lot more.
She always manages to cheer me up if I'm feeling bleugh. Anyone else watch Her?

Reactions: 3
I Love this channel & Georgie. She is a single Mum of one little Girl called Arabella. She has Chickens, 5 or 6 chihuahua's a cat, a pony a horse and the most beautiful little cottage in Bristol, I think.
She does everything from vlogging to whats she eats Tuesdays, Shopping hauls, Horsey stuff, doggy stuff, plus a lot more.
She always manages to cheer me up if I'm feeling bleugh. Anyone else watch Her?
Haven't heard of this channel before but it sounds right up my street. Will check it out and report back. Thanks for the recommendation - am looking for new channels to watch!

Reactions: 3
Awww, She is so likeable, no airs & graces, just a normal nice single Mum. Well, I think so, haha.

She's ok but her dogs constantly barking in the background drives me nuts. She also walks around a lot swinging the camera which makes me feel nauseas. I enjoy when she makes crafts but other than that it's pretty boring stuff. I also worry how distracted she is when watching the camera whilst driving. A few vlogsters do it and I don't like it. concentrate on the road and your driving.

Yeh, i do agree with the driving comment. That is one thing that I don't like about her vlogs, she does seem pretty distracted when she is driving. I have often thought how she manages to never have an accident. But, apart from that, I really look forward to her videos. I think its because unlike other Youtubers that i have watched in the past there doesn't seem to be any agenda with her, no airs and graces, no nastiness. I feel like I can really relate to Her.

I actually copied her christmas table decor that she did. I don't watch her vlogs or anything though as I presumed her to be a bit too posh. I will give her a proper watch.