Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fomohomo

yeah I dont have that account anymore it was itsyourgirlems

i understand if you're overwhelmed and can just say if you dont want to post then dont.

Reactions: 1

Fomohomo

yeah I can see it's become a money maker for some people now. Definitely not for me.Its changed so so muchm

I didn't realise at the time how badly it did affect my mental health ,thought I could handle it but I definitely couldn't.

Reactions: 1

Fomohomo

its learning not to take it so personal though. I really did , how bloody daft is that hey?

just some people aren't into what you do or present to them

Eyerolling

VIP Member
I think it’s natural to take it personal, but if for those who choose to use it as their business/source of income then they need to get over that. Other businesses have to accept feedback and criticism; good businesses use it to better themselves

loolabelle

VIP Member
it was the right thing for me to do that's for sure. think the thing I've learned more.than anything is that I dont need to share my life with everyone,for one it's boring and secondly it's looking for validation that's not needed. life is more than likes and swipes and engagement. Guess that's easy for.me to say as I'm on the other side now.
I’m glad you can see that. Your life, is yours to do with as you please. Xx

fernifernfern

what forum is that lol, I'm never gonna get any peace am I ha ha.

glad you're well xx
It was on here somewhere but it was just simply a “whatever happened to itsyourgirlems?” question.

I’m good thanks, still in China after all this time!

Are you still in Manchester?

fernifernfern

Created an account after seeing on another forum I was lurking on that you’d popped up here. I miss seeing your posts, still!

Hope you’re well and your full time job working with the homeless is fantastic!

Fomohomo

Created an account after seeing on another forum I was lurking on that you’d popped up here. I miss seeing your posts, still!

Hope you’re well and your full time job working with the homeless is fantastic!
what forum is that lol, I'm never gonna get any peace am I ha ha.

glad you're well xx

MrsB76

Chatty Member
Can I ask who you were on Instagram? I’m really interested to know as I used to enjoy the old weight loss accounts.

You sound like such a lovely person. I’ve gathered a bigger following than I accounted for on my weight loss account and I’ve stopped posting as the pressure to constantly post was getting too much.

I understand yeah. it looks.like a vicious cycle now.

the whole business stuff was ramping up just as I was coming off IG. got offered loads of stuff but it was simply the brands way of getting free advertising and that just wasnt what it was about for me.

even with Jd seasonings, I actually used them so didn't mind tagging them but they just added a code on my repost that I had jo clue about and certainly didn't get anything from it.

its definitely changed a lot. its put me off ever having a public profile ever again.

ha ha dont tell your hubster!!!

think when you're in the height of your weight loss or whatever your success maybe you dont realise that it can all.come.crashing in around you.

I'm happily living a private life being a chunk and getting on with stuff.

point I was trying to make with this post is for other people to see the other side of how it can affect you when it goes tits up.
He'd find it sexy, so I definitely won't be telling him! 😂😂😂😂

I understand exactly what you mean....I am tits up, belly rolls and bingo wings and cool with it! Xxx