Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Yeah it was his 60th

Her sister is no longer with him, she’s now with a younger bloke (mid thirties) who, is very rich too.

That family sure have a type they go for!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
Doesn’t Gary have a new bimbo already, I doubt the man cares much for personality and deep emotional connections, he basically replaced her with another plastic arm candy. 😬
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Obviously hinting that she’s going under the knife yet again with her ‘bare nails and no gym for 6 weeks’ story
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1

PinkFigs

VIP Member
She used to have an open profile on FB a few years ago and shared on there a photo of her saying she was off to a wedding….wearing a long WHITE dress! Who the fuck does that? Was also split to muff height to add to the ‘look at me’ vibes
---
This is the pic
---
This is the pic
 

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1

Summerrose20

Chatty Member
I saw on libbys story that another extremely annoying "influencer" carly rowena was at the wedding too. Its like they gravitate towards each other
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1

A Real Fake

Chatty Member
She’s been to a wedding with Hattie this weekend, wonder what inappropriate get up she wore this time! 🤣
 
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Her sister was dating a wealthy man in his late fifties/early sixties, and I’ve noticed she is now dating a millionaire younger bloke who I believe is a nice bloke but not sure is the settling down type.
There is definitely a theme in their family, a bunch of gold diggers. 😅
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1

Summerrose20

Chatty Member
It makes her tit looks like a squashed cake 😂😂

Also, the tagging of the ‘team’ that got her ready for the event. I’m embarrassed for her! I’m surprised she can fit her ego through the front door of her house!
I know right! That dress is so awful 😖
Plus how old is Gary power? Was it his 50th or 60th as she said a big birthday. Her sister is with him, can all see what she's with him for 💰
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Even has to make the whole Gaza situation about her
---
Also, the business account has gone quiet
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1

Pjta

Well-known member
Her daughter gives the impression she is already over her mother's behaviour. Some of her outfit choices are just a big fat no.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1

PinkFigs

VIP Member
She’s so self absorbed

‘My hair is looking so blonde today’
‘I’m on a lash growing journey’

Fuck off! No one cares!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
Oooh any tea on why?

I’ve noticed she’s deleted pics of him from her Instagram and also their wedding pics are gone.

I was looking at some photos she posted of herself on a girls trip earlier this summer and her stomach looks like she’s had plastic surgery on it, is it called Liposculpture where they suck fat out and make visible abs? Her stomach looks like it’s been modelled out of clay which is always a bit of a giveaway that someone has had that kind of surgery.
No sorry, no idea why. I saw it on his insta, some story post about how they can still go on holiday together but just as friends now. I don’t actually know them but have mutuals and it doesn’t seem like it’s ever been a particularly solid relationship despite what gets posted.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1

A Real Fake

Chatty Member
I saw on libbys story that another extremely annoying "influencer" carly rowena was at the wedding too. Its like they gravitate towards each other
Isn’t she married to one of the Chapman brothers? I live in Norwich and know of Nicola from college in King’s Lynn, that’s how I knew Libby’s husband Lee, I grew up in KL
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1

Riley888

Active member
Talk about a vanity project. Just had a browse on her business instagram 😂😂😂😂 me, me, me, me. Would look so much more professional with a selection of models. Noticed she's also only following herself
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1