Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

0121doone

I'm glad everyone agrees. I was worried it was a really unpopular opinion as I was so surprised there wasn't already a thread on him.

Reactions: 2

IrishGal2020

VIP Member
I do think he is dragging Flossie and Olivia down (Olivia more so, Flossie doesn't help herself in my opinion). I don't find him relatable, likeable or funny at all. Cant see the appeal.

lethscsmofdero

Chatty Member
This thread is so dead but has anybody seen his new tiktok where he’s bleaching his hair bc he had a glow up in the past two years but he’s realised it was all down to his bleached hair lmao? his bleached hair just makes him look like a skunk and lately he just reminds me of a tubby school boy, like he has actually never looked more like his younger self in this weird singing videos. I don’t know how he has the audacity to be so nasty and vile to people looking like that

ogbblol

Chatty Member
Where in the UK do his parents live? Just watched his driving home for Christmas and he travelled six hours?? I presumed they lived somewhere posh down south but I guess it's up north
I think they live in Scotland

Reactions: 1

seosaimhín

Wat is his brand lol. Who is he without his friends yk. He had makeup but I haven’t seen him wear makeup in a while or do a video about it so wat is he into fashion or vlogging hia content n life seems so socially based.
I was wondering about this too, he never wears make up now, so did he just use the "lad that's good at makeup" thing to get followers?

Reactions: 1

Where in the UK do his parents live? Just watched his driving home for Christmas and he travelled six hours?? I presumed they lived somewhere posh down south but I guess it's up north