Leave Everything and Wander

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice that someone finally started a thread on this grifting couple but no posts so far. Today after nonstop complaining about Sara doing everything they are now grifting for a Nanny. Can you just imagine the interest they will get and then will make this person part of the show. Needs to be English speaking to be in the videos!!! Poor Luce was shown on camera clearly very sick and has been "in pain" for over a week. They did mention a doctor so hope she will be well soon. It was sad to see her like that and certainly not something most parents would film.Wonder how others see thisi? The YT comments are limited to only those that think this couple are perfect.

Reactions: 4
I admit I don't know much about Luca and Sara but got sucked in at the one Euro house when it came up on my feed. Their baby is adorable but enough is enough. Its just too much. I don't agree with putting the baby all over the internet. And advertising for a nanny on YT to live with them is beyond my comprehension. My guess is with Luca's health scare, her not breastfeeding anymore and the possible nanny, she'll be pregnant again soon. Her going on and on about how tired they were and she is doing everything really rubbed me the wrong way. Yes, your baby was sick and not sleeping. How about giving her some medicine to relieve some symptoms. These grifters going on and on about their difficult times makes me want to punch them . imagine if they had full time actual jobs???
They really need to shell out the money and get that run down house in working order. Those olive trees have sat there for years uncared for but they pick now to hide someone to trim them when they are living with no working kitchen.

I am sorry that he has serious medical issues, as I would be for anyone, but that does not give them an excuse to constantly use their child as clickbait, continually thrusting her in front of the camera, and endlessly moaning about their situation. They are not poor, they own two homes, they have good family support, they have transport, they do not have to get up in the morning and go to a job they hate just to pay the bills. They have choices, and the choice they have made is to have other people 'fund' them in one way or another.

I am fed up with their whiny voices, their gloom and doom presentations, and their increasing grifting style behaviour. I find it more and more difficult to feel sorry for them, and I refuse to subscribe any longer to anyone that uses their child or ill health for sympathy clicks on youtube.

I am happy to subscribe and financially support people on youtube if they entertain me, but this channel has changed over time, and I no longer find it at all entertaining. I wish them well, they are going through tough times, but the way they are presenting it is out of line. Just IMO.

Reactions: 5
I agree and they are likely setting it up to turn that olive grove into more of a grift. With that British stan that went and worked for WEEKS for them, I suspect there will be more stans to show up next year and help with the harvest. I sure hope they gave him (David?) some of that EVOO. And they'll no doubt be looking to start selling is as soon as they can. I suspect another reason for her agricultural license or whatever she got.
Do they have issues with family? I get that they are triggered by their other house where he had the stroke, but seems odd to run so far away from the only people that can help them. I'm not a fan of them getting a nanny, especially advertising on YT but if that gets the child off of TY then I'm for it :ROFLMAO: .

Reactions: 3
I agree and they are likely setting it up to turn that olive grove into more of a grift. With that British stan that went and worked for WEEKS for them, I suspect there will be more stans to show up next year and help with the harvest. I sure hope they gave him (David?) some of that EVOO. And they'll no doubt be looking to start selling is as soon as they can. I suspect another reason for her agricultural license or whatever she got.
Do they have issues with family? I get that they are triggered by their other house where he had the stroke, but seems odd to run so far away from the only people that can help them. I'm not a fan of them getting a nanny, especially advertising on YT but if that gets the child off of TY then I'm for it :ROFLMAO: .
Getting a Nanny will not get Luce off the camera...in fact...my guess is they will get someone that wants to be on camera with Luce. Boy not many of us can just vacate our home because some bad things have happened there. I too find it odd that they seem intent on not spending time anywhere near the grandparents. who seem nothing but helpful. The thing that is most unexplained that a young guy like Luca is willing to take the risk of being so far from a major hospital as right now they don't know if they have stopped the leaks...they could not even find them. He seems to be dealing with a very small hospital and he is sort of an experiment. Never got a second opinion on this condition.

4/21/24 another video featuring Luce walking and running down streets with traffic and out on a rickety balcony by herself. I cringe at some of this stuff. Luce is sick and now Sara looks just awful having been sick all week and of course Luca with his situation. The content was the same old and yet the viewers flock to it. i had to skim thru. Most was without commentary as Sara has very little voice left.

Reactions: 2
Today 4/27...Luca and Sara are now really into the real estate business....if you enjoy broken down house bargains then be sure to catch the show today.

• Wow
Why did they show the "unique" feature of that first house, the tiny-scale extra kitchen for the "very short" ex-resident who slept on that sad cot under the stairs? :oops: You'd have to pay me 40K Euros to cross the threshold.

And the second place: Was what they called the downstairs "shop" a funeral parlour? The whole place was a hell hole slum and I'm gonna have nightmares. o_O:oops:

Reactions: 1
This transition has not been smooth....Van lifers to marriage and children and still trying for the Van Life to Medical emergency . escape to Sicily and renovation of ancient ruins , olive oil entrepreneurs and now major league real estate sales people working off YT. Remarkable. I could watch up to the real estate and now nothing of interest. Oh and above I forgot the other attraction of the channel a very young child featured each week.

I just don't get them....part time real estate agents for crumbling homes and now a new door. Why are they not prioritizing the kitchen and shower room? Not that the door didn't need to be fixed because it clearly had issues but with Luca's health and his inability to be fixing things and doing heavy lifting and their new found sponsorships, I just don't understand how they are living and not prioritizing the kitchen. And WHY do we need to see them all sleeping in bed? It is very invasive. I'm not a fan of co-sleeping but to each their own but we don't need to see your child in bed or them for that matter. Too many creeps out there.

• Heart
Todays Live video was interesting for sure. There was a different tone...rather sad in a way and I think the realization that Luca's condition is still very volatile and there is more in store. He goes back again for scans etc. in late June. Nona Burna is visiting and they are all staying in another city on the sea. Luca, Sara and Luce will take a holiday by ship to Tunisia for 2 weeks in June and they are taking a three week break from YT. I think finally they realize they can't keep the lifestyle they have been living and will have to cut back. They intend to sell the other home in Piedmont. Rethinking the Nanny idea and that someone more local might work better. They seemed again as I said earlier sad and I think it has to do with the prognosis for Luca. For a long time I have thought rather than a vacay in Tunisia they should be going for another opinion on Luca's condition but not my family and they don't seem to want to do that. They will be on next Sunday...then on the break.

• Sad
Don't bite the hand that feeds you is what i would say to these two. They're taking a break from their only source of income. Risky strategy. But then they're selling their other house so will have some spare cash.
It was obvious from the get go that the Sicily house was a major job and Luca would never be able to complete that on his own. Add to that the maintenance of the olive Grove. I imagine they'll use the money from the piedmont house to get help in and get the Sicily house finished at last. They must be thinking they bought a duffer. Particularly as they showed us properties that would have been a better purchase.

Luca seems completely miserable and needs therapy.

• Sad
I haven't watched. It all seems very sad and I feel very sorry for them.Such serious medical conditions are so hard to deal with for all involved, emotionally, physically and practically. I hope they can find a manageable way to make a living without using their daughter as they do in the vlogs, I find that aspect of their MO quite troubling - it's the main reason I stopped watching them

I haven't watched. It all seems very sad and I feel very sorry for them.Such serious medical conditions are so hard to deal with for all involved, emotionally, physically and practically. I hope they can find a manageable way to make a living without using their daughter as they do in the vlogs, I find that aspect of their MO quite troubling - it's the main reason I stopped watching them
I don't think they know what they want. One things for sure though they can't live off fresh air and unless they want to work in a 9 to 5 job and pay someone else to look after their child then they need YouTube. They've been lucky in the sense that they can spend every waking moment with their child and still buy properties and take holidays, without having to worry about money. With Luca's illness as well, some people would have to be living off sick pay only now.

5/26 Today we see that two what I assume are followers have come to Sicily and James is doing some heavy work with Luca. The wife hangs out with Sara. You can tell they are not longtime friends but free labor. I think the Olive groves were a major fire hazard and they had to clear the dead branches. Luca is right there with him doing labor that I assume he has been told that is risky with his condition. He basically stated that he intends to live with pain for the rest of his life so I get the impression that the last surgery was not successful although they have avoided talking about it. He is too young to have chronic pain and should be working with doctors that are experts but this Sicily project is the most important thing. After all this time they are cooking on some sort of hotplate and some Polish people cooked a meal for them...I think these might be customers from a home purchase they facilitated. Poor Luce talks to the camera like it is now her best friend...she so needs a normal life with friends (not cats) and maybe soon a pre school etc. Anyway they are probably going to use this 3 weeks to regroup...get some more sponsors etc. YT income is good apparently with all the travel and spending. I hope they are paying these people that come and work but I think some will just come for the chance to share this "experience" with their "stars". I noted at the restaurant Mama Bruna loves taking selfies too and seems like Luca really takes more after her than daddy Claudio. Luca has been a model and TV star (?) for many years before he went this new route and he is clearly still finding himself and now thrown this medical curve ball. He looks very tired.

I feel like Luca is doing too much too soon. It doesn't bear thinking about what could go wrong. He was told to take it easy. I think he looks totally unwell. He has dark shadows under his eyes. I hope this break does him some good.
It's weird all these random people popping up all over the place to help.

In case anyone interested LEAW is back from their social media black out and to be honest I don't know what to make out of today's video. They were all sick in Tunisia for basically the whole trip. Sara has been sick for 3-4 weeks and show her hooked up to IV at home in a filthy looking bed. Sorry but this all defies even the naive viewer's intelligence. Luca jets off solo to Torino to get 4 MRIs with and 4 MTIs without contrast and will now use those results to generate some views. This channel is imploding.