lauren_emilysw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty harmless for the most part and she has done incredibly well.

But MY GOD the raised chest pose to breath in and making her mouth into an hole in every picture STOP! You have lost weight Lauren you don't need to breath in to prove it hole lips.

Everything she does is for growing her instagram posting her profile where ever she can and liking SW posts as soon as they are hashtagged whatever time of day. Which screams to me she wants to be the next Britney. Her meals look so boring. Cabbage with every meal?

Reactions: 2
I just had a look as I'd never heard of her before. All her photos are her breathing in and sticking her chest and butt out like you said 😂
She's done a great job but makes herself look worse by posing like that 🤔

Her food, I couldn't imagine eating. It's always a few bits of meat and 3/4 of a plate of veg/salad 😩 No thank you.

Reactions: 1
I don’t know why the pose grates on me so much!

No way she is a size 8!
Exactly my thoughts.

I just had a look as I'd never heard of her before. All her photos are her breathing in and sticking her chest and butt out like you said 😂
She's done a great job but makes herself look worse by posing like that 🤔

Her food, I couldn't imagine eating. It's always a few bits of meat and 3/4 of a plate of veg/salad 😩 No thank you.
I feel like it’s meals my Nan would have cooked my dad 50 years ago 🤣 I bet she stinks after all the cabbage 💨

Reactions: 2
This girl lives local to me and I had to unfollow her.. her facial expressions and poses are indeed very forced and makes her look ridiculous. I hate to sound nasty but why doesn't she bother with her hair and makeup a bit better. I've lost 3st 5lb now and I've completely revamped my hair lol!.. Hate to see a nice figure with limp hair !

Each to their own but drives me nuts

Has anyone seen her stories tonight. Both girls naked in the bath. Why would you post this? Thought she was police she should know better surely?

Has anyone seen her stories tonight. Both girls naked in the bath. Why would you post this? Thought she was police she should know better surely?
I find it really strange and worrying that she thinks this is acceptable. There's nothing to protect their modesty.

Wrong thread to the people above, this is a thread for someone with a similar username!

Laura does have her own thread:

She looks so much older than she is, she's only about 24! I think she's put on weight in the last year looking at photos