Lauren Talulah - curvy_roamer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has she turned her messages off her Instagram stories. I want to know where her dresses are from!
I don’t mind her most of the time but by gosh she loves herself so fricking much it’s painful to watch sometimes.

Reactions: 2
The thing about her for me is she comes across an arrogant little fucker. Not just personality wise but comes across like ‘ I’m gorgeous I could tit on you amd it wouldn’t stink’

Reactions: 9
The thing about her for me is she comes across an arrogant little fucker. Not just personality wise but comes across like ‘ I’m gorgeous I could tit on you amd it wouldn’t stink’
Oh she has a massive ego and thinks she's hilarious!

Reactions: 6
They’d probably annoy me less if she actually made the effort to match them more with her hair colour. Absolute bloody rookie error.
They are just sooo awful!!

Her daily eye fuckin herself whilst chatting are hilarious! She really is soo dull and that awful monotone voice 😴

How she thinks she's qualified to inspire and motivate others via the Con corner when her whole look is just soo awkward - white cowboy boots ?? Really !

Reactions: 4
She definitely eye fucks herself when she’s on stories. I actually used to like her and thought she could be quite charming but since TCC has launched, she’s been almost unbearable. The way she moves her lips and constantly talks with her hands 🤯 irritating as hell! Also when she puts on that Australian accent 😬

• Sick
Reactions: 2
She is. I went to school with her and she has always been the type of person who thought she was better than everyone and always tried to one up you - looks, personality, lifestyle. Whatever it was, hers was always better.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Please……tell me more lol

She is. I went to school with her and she has always been the type of person who thought she was better than everyone and always tried to one up you - looks, personality, lifestyle. Whatever it was, hers was always better.

Reactions: 1
☕ Please!

Reactions: 3