Lauren Scully "Fat loss Tips"

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah gals, can someone else be as comically entertained by this creature as me??
She runs around supermarkets half naked, covered in Ronseal talking absolute nonsense about calories. Not a qualification to be seen.
Its mental.

1677775377171.png

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Ah gals, can someone else be as comically entertained by this creature as me??
She runs around supermarkets half naked, covered in Ronseal talking absolute nonsense about calories. Not a qualification to be seen.
Its mental.

View attachment 1998764
Omg thought I was the only one who thought this was one was a looney!! Surely no one takes her seriously?

This account is bleeping killing me 😄😄

Absolute madness how she runs around random shops picking up any old tit off the shelf dressed like shes about to go on the game whilst coloured like a bleeping dorito.

her "fat loss recipe" videos are a scream too.. she made a "big mac" by getting an already premade skinny burger from aldi cutting it in half and made it into 2 burgers 😄😄😄

she didn't even bite the burger, just the bread ffs
😄😄😄😄😄

Attachments

Reactions: 2
The calories might be low but how can she advertise wheetabix with a bloody twirl or crunchie bar for breakfast . Where’s the nutrition ? As for microwavable crappy rice??? Would it not be best promoting brown rice ? I could go on . But some of her food choices make me cringe .

The calories might be low but how can she advertise wheetabix with a bloody twirl or crunchie bar for breakfast . Where’s the nutrition ? As for microwavable crappy rice??? Would it not be best promoting brown rice ? I could go on . But some of her food choices make me cringe .
I’m just curious how much sugar is in that breakfast too. She says it’ll keep you fuller for longer and I’m not a nutritionist but I don’t think just because it has loads of protein it would. Also definitely not the “best breakfast for fat loss”

Ah so glad I found this thread galsss! Not sure why I’m watching orange person putting cheese on a naan bread and calling it a healthy swap on dominos cheesy garlic bread! Maybe I just can’t take my eyes away from that scabby balloon lipped trout pout

Reactions: 2