Lauren Luke (panacea81)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She and her friends had a public witch about how tit they thought Laurenā€™s column was. Her mates at the Guardian got involved and Saliā€™s story is that the paper asked how she would write it then gave her the job. All incredibly Mean Girls.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Oh my God, I didn't realise Lauren was back on YT

I had a book about makeup she released when I was about 15šŸ˜…

Oh my God, I didn't realise Lauren was back on YT

I had a book about makeup she released when I was about 15šŸ˜…
Ive got the book too, yea sheā€™s back not much content as she works full time and struggles to find time to record, but she hasnā€™t changed a bit itā€™s so lovely

Wow I forgot about her! She was one of the first ever ā€œyoutubersā€ I ever watched - I canā€™t believe her son is in his 20s now! I remember being so happy for her when she became successful as she seems like a genuine and humble person. Sad to hear she went through such a tit time afterwards.

Reactions: 1
Ahh I had to unfollow her a few months ago as she was becoming to repetitious with the ootd's then when she started popping up in her underwear i thought oh my lord whats she doing and she sometimes rambles on & on šŸ˜³ šŸ¤£

I'm on the fence. I loved her years ago but the underwear videos are a bit much. Great she's confident to do it but it's just off. Does her husband have kids too?

She must feel pretty aggrieved that she was one of the OGs on YouTube but didn't really profit off it like many influencer has since

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She must feel pretty aggrieved that she was one of the OGs on YouTube but didn't really profit off it like many influencer has since
Yes I think that too. She had some make up kits too didn't she?
I think she even preceeded the Chapman Pixiwoo sisters.

Reactions: 2
Yeah she was done over by a brand and made no money after all the lawyers fees when she was about to make it big in america

Reactions: 1
Who are ā€˜the twinsā€™? Are they Martinā€™s daughters.

I quite like watching her but I wish sheā€™d list where clothing items come from in her Facebook posts.