Lauren Guilfoyle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
they’re just headcases, constantly fighting😂
Ah sure that's limerick for ya. I know myself the constant fighting between parishes there used to be a nightclub on the kerry side of kildimo. Killings every weekend😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I can’t understand why that would be taken down. Usually the MODs say too. Perhaps the “goes crazy” although I’ve seen worse lol

• Haha
I think she was latching onto hurlers because of her dad. She idolises him and what better way to impress him.

It seems she has moved more into rugby. She used to pay for flights, trips etc for games and do stuff for Balls.ie pretending she was this big rugby journo.

She is a brand ambassador for Sports Direct too. How does she get these gigs...

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She’s friends with that one Valerie Wheeler. She’s like a reporter. She used to do stuff for papers or something and radio but I remember hearing that she went for a story on Gary Walsh who was always getting in trouble with Laois Gaa about his tweets. He also had like a gambling problem but she got word of it and it was trying to be kept hush hush at the time. So she was out with Lauren on a night out in coppers and got her to get him pissed and recorded conversations being had when he was drunk and used them against him in some sort of article/interview. I can’t remember the full story but there was definitely some amount of uproar at the time

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She’s friends with that one Valerie Wheeler. She’s like a reporter. She used to do stuff for papers or something and radio but I remember hearing that she went for a story on Gary Walsh who was always getting in trouble with Laois Gaa about his tweets. He also had like a gambling problem but she got word of it and it was trying to be kept hush hush at the time. So she was out with Lauren on a night out in coppers and got her to get him pissed and recorded conversations being had when he was drunk and used them against him in some sort of article/interview. I can’t remember the full story but there was definitely some amount of uproar at the time
Stop that’s scandalous altogether!

Reactions: 2
Well if Lauren thought herself and Johnny b were going to be the power couple of tipp she's well fucked. Una is gonna be the power throuble of tipp 😂😂

Well if Lauren thought herself and Johnny b were going to be the power couple of tipp she's well fucked. Una is gonna be the power throuble of tipp 😂😂
Sorry wrong thread and wrong girl!! I'm tired

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Never trust those ones. I've heard Valerie likes to drink and when she is well oiled she is far from quiet. Herself and Lauren are suited as friends.
yeah she’s far from sweet. I think she’s got this gig and she’ll do everything she has to keep it now that she’s got this far but she is dangerous as well. They are well suited because she climbed the social ladder like Lauren did just in diff ways😂

What is she wearing in that post she put up with the IRFU?!

Also, I’m here in a fluffy hoodie and she’s there in a little vest top and cold ankles 😂

What is she wearing in that post she put up with the IRFU?!

Also, I’m here in a fluffy hoodie and she’s there in a little vest top and cold ankles 😂
That outfit does nothing for her either 😂