Lauren Brazee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What gets me about this chick? She has vlogs about how to get around and go places when you are fat. Seriously?

I hope she has one where she stresses to overweight people the importance of buying yourself 2 seats to fly anywhere. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is so good at talking and not saying much. I watched one of her "advice" videos and all she did was offer two tips, the video was like 15mins long!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is a 🐖cilla wannabe. Copying every single thing (within her budget) that she can to be like her.
She even had dental work done within days of her hero. Who does this kind of tit?
Like their friends, the Hambeasts, Lauren starts many different things but never follows through. Like going on daily walks.
Sound familiar?
Lauren overfeeds herself and her kid. Mostly with sugar. Everytime you see the kid she's got an adult sized sugary juice drink or eating popcicles!
She's 7 years old and already at risk for many health problems.
IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
When you look at her first vlogs Ella is a lovely weight. I understand that some have problems with texture and colour etc but the minute you give them junk food each day then they learn to play you for it. The other morning E had pizza for breakfast apparently because at least she’ll have eaten something!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
When you look at her first vlogs Ella is a lovely weight. I understand that some have problems with texture and colour etc but the minute you give them junk food each day then they learn to play you for it. The other morning E had pizza for breakfast apparently because at least she’ll have eaten something!!
I can understand and appreciate the problems autistic kids have with food.
I'm sure it's difficult to say the least.
Lauren should be taking her on long walks and encouraging body movement but she doesn't and then complains non stop about how the kid never sleeps!
For some people, it's just easier to witch about things I guess.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What gets me about this chick? She has vlogs about how to get around and go places when you are fat. Seriously?

I hope she has one where she stresses to overweight people the importance of buying yourself 2 seats to fly anywhere. ;)
She actually does. LOL. It was in a vlog right around the time she went to Texas the first time.

Reactions: 6
She is so good at talking and not saying much. I watched one of her "advice" videos and all she did was offer two tips, the video was like 15mins long!!!
She definitely has a lot to say about nothing! She started out talking Keto and weight loss and that didn't work out for her because she kept gaining weight! Then she tried the autism angle because it seems to be working out so well for her hero Asa. At least Ella really does have autism unlike Abbie whose IDD overrides the autism. A lot more opportunity to address autism challenges and such could help her vlog. I really don't want to watch her clean her house or be shown piles of laundry.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Her mother is even worse!
I have to disagree with that...I was thinking her mom is the only one who can put a thought together intelligently. She seems to be intelligent, has common sense, and is focused. If Lauren would shut up and not talk over her all the time we would appreciate what she is trying to say.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I have to disagree with that...I was thinking her mom is the only one who can put a thought together intelligently. She seems to be intelligent, has common sense, and is focused. If Lauren would shut up and not talk over her all the time we would appreciate what she is trying to say.
I agree... I don’t have a problem with her mum

Reactions: 6
I watched the vlog for a while and then quickly lost interest. There was an older video of when Lauren and her mother took Ella to Home Depot or something to buy flowers. Ella had a meltdown or I think in her case a royal fit because she realized there wasn't any animals to see. Then it shows Lauren and her mother in the car upset and crying because people in the store were giving them looks etc..
First of all, I'm not saying that autistic kids don't have meltdowns etc. I do not think this kid is having meltdowns because she is autistic . I think she is nothing short of a spoiled brat with parents that pussyfoot around her constantly! There is zero discipline or guidance here. That kid always looks miserable, bellows out demands and is not taught manners. The parents feed her dinner at 5 and stick her in bed at 7 ffs. It's no wonder she never sleeps. It seems that Lauren cannot get herself together and get up in the morning without some kind of issue. They want to have another baby??
I also remember a vlog right after Christmas. They had to take the Christmas tree down asap or else Ella would think it was Christmas everyday and "we don't want to upset her"..omg gimme a break!!

Ughhhhh with the whole channel
End rant

• Heart
I also remember a vlog right after Christmas. They had to take the Christmas tree down asap or else Ella would think it was Christmas everyday and "we don't want to upset her"..omg gimme a break!!
Yet before Christmas, they had that tree up for MONTHS. It was literally right after Halloween!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I watched the vlog for a while and then quickly lost interest. There was an older video of when Lauren and her mother took Ella to Home Depot or something to buy flowers. Ella had a meltdown or I think in her case a royal fit because she realized there wasn't any animals to see. Then it shows Lauren and her mother in the car upset and crying because people in the store were giving them looks etc..
First of all, I'm not saying that autistic kids don't have meltdowns etc. I do not think this kid is having meltdowns because she is autistic . I think she is nothing short of a spoiled brat with parents that pussyfoot around her constantly! There is zero discipline or guidance here. That kid always looks miserable, bellows out demands and is not taught manners. The parents feed her dinner at 5 and stick her in bed at 7 ffs. It's no wonder she never sleeps. It seems that Lauren cannot get herself together and get up in the morning without some kind of issue. They want to have another baby??

Ughhhhh with the whole channel
End rant
This was the ONLY vlog of Laurens I ever watched. I think at one point Asa linked it or something, because even though I knew of her through FA I had no interest in following her after the vlog Asa posted of her at their old house to take "lessons" from Asa about vlogging. It was clear then she isnt about a message, she wants this as an easy job...but I digress lol...that one vlog did it for me. I thought her mothers over-the-top crying and yelling about people staring at Ella melting down was ridic. Another "She can go anywhere and behave any way, and how dare anyone act like it isnt normal and acceptable" crap. Take a pill Grandma....the kid was sitting right there, listening as you made excuses and had your own meltdown. Not helpful.

Reactions: 11
I found her channel from FA vlog and have yet to be able to get through an entire vlog of hers. The "hey friends" at the opening of every vlog is so annoying...almost as annoying as her friend Priscilla's fake juvenile laugh. Lauren's BIGGEST down fall is her association with the Maass family. She rambles way to much. Have another kid? Bad idea until she looses some weight. Just another family trying to make money off of their kid on YouTube. Blah!

• Heart
I found her channel from FA vlog and have yet to be able to get through an entire vlog of hers. The "hey friends" at the opening of every vlog is so annoying...almost as annoying as her friend Priscilla's fake juvenile laugh. Lauren's BIGGEST down fall is her association with the Maass family. She rambles way to much. Have another kid? Bad idea until she looses some weight. Just another family trying to make money off of their kid on YouTube. Blah!
And she can't stop playing with her hair. Every blog starts out with that. I want to like her, because she is funny and not fake, but you are right. She needs to get away from the Maassholes. I'm just glad she doesn't talk like a baby the way P does all the time.

"Hey Fraaaans"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Soooo, I never followed her and really wasn’t aware of the whomwhat why...so I sort of binged a few of the vlogs....🤢- there you have my reaction...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Videos pretty redundant. She’s another Youtuber whose hubby quit working to “help” her at home. Mind you their barely 30 years old and act like their retired. I am retired and my day is more eventful than theirs. She’s definitely trying to be like Fathering Autism. Seems nice but another one of the younger generation that seems lazy and does not want to work much. Not trying to offend anyone but have experienced this with my own relatives. Now her hubby just hangs out with her all day. So crazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I can't bring myself to watch them.
Her husband quit a government job to become a youtuber. For real?

• Haha