Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

missT

She 100% wrote those questions she pretended to answer in her stories, they're literally written like a FAQ. Christ

Scarlett30

Which one? What was it like? I remember the preview she did of one of them and it was all about how great SHE was.
It was the insta story one ... I thought it would be good to promote my business.

Dreadful and yes it was all about her and how great she is. Absolutely awful

JammyEmmy

She is such an insufferable wank.
More pointless wasting of plastic. This is because she was such a snob about coffee when she moved to London. But nespresso is hardly how they drink it in the hills of Brazil!! 😂

She looks so different in that Telegraph article! It's easy to see she really knows her selfie angles, but proper photos not to much. I always thought she had a v defined jawline but those photos say otherwise.

That whole article was a pile of tripe too. She took a teaching job that happened to be in a convent... Not as if she joined an actual nunnery. I suppose I'm not surprised when she rewrites her history so often
And she's always going on about her decade long romance with her high school sweetheart but even in her own words she says it wasnt 10 years! And if you do the maths she's counting it from when she was 15, so was it 'friends with benefits' from that age?!

xoxo

What happened to that there magazine course she was floggin? She got roasted for it and rightly so but since then she went v quiet on that front. I wonder if people asked for their money back and she canned it? Or if Action Fraud or Trading Standards got involved :unsure:
It was supposed to be starting today... who roasted her?

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
what was the sexual abuse post?
There are screenshots and discussion about it earlier in this thread.

Basically she did one of outfit posts where she writes about a character: “today I am dressed as...” and the character she created had been sexually abused as a child. The whole caption was leading up to the reveal of the sexual abuse, like it was a plot point to shock and surprise and show us what a wonderful writer LJW is. I don’t think she even had a trigger warning on it at first.

She got called out, turned off comments and eventually quietly deleted it.