Laura Byrne

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually meant to post on here the other day, she uploaded one story with Harrison in the car and quite clearly a dress bag next to him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I don’t understand her dress shopping when she’s in a jumpsuit, it fits terribly and the white bra band is a different white 😬

Reactions: 2
I actually think it’s okay for a low-key affair. I don’t understand the big white wedding when you’ve already got a couple of kids and living together years .

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Aren't they having a big wedding next year too? Or some sort of wedding related party. I can't imagine they have scrimped on the cost at all.
The glasses look a bit naff tbh and I'm surprised she went for that jumpsuit, not her best look but she looks happy.

I see the look she was going for but the veil looks cheap and don’t get me started on how ridiculous the sunglasses look 🙈

Reactions: 3
Its their wedding so what does my opinion matter but I really hate everything about her look.The jumpsuit itself ,the fact shes wearing a jumsuit,hair,bag,the glasses (random) .I think its a mess of a look.Mike and the kids looked smart though

Reactions: 2
Minding my own business, deliberating whether to put the xmas tree up and who appears on my TV, advertising an ice maker with family in tow?!

The fact I was thinking "I bet it doesn't even work properly" and then it was only when I saw her face, that I realised she had the kids in the ad with her. I think Mike appeared for like half a second (good man!).

Reactions: 1