Laura Blair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never created a thread before but wanted to make one for Laura Blair aka London Fashion Girl.

She was a dancer and was on the Bachelor with Gavin Henson many moons ago and the Bachelor Winter Games before she became a YouTuber/ influencer.

What are your thoughts on her?

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I loved her content pre and during covid, the good chats and different clothes now it’s all overpriced trenches and ott villain lady outfits.
I liked her fashion and it was wearable, now it’s magazine and too repetitive

Reactions: 2
She has a lot of potential, if she actually worked with an agency or a good team I could see her being at the Lydia Millen level.

Lydia is so boring lately that is literally and empty spot for other influencers to up their game

I think she’s a bit of a wannabe. Those videos of her walking through Mayfair are getting repetitive. And she’s only a short arse - I also get the feeling she is skint, no decent handbags. Her apartment gives me POVO vibes

She is so cringe and despo. Agree her apartment looks povo 😂 all smoke and mirrors with influencers. Dose no one remember her Covid videos when she said she caught it off an Amazon parcel?

I have no idea who this woman is. But the 3rd picture reminds me to Lydia Millen in her Ibiza days 🤣

And how old is she? In that 3rd photo says 23, looks more like 43.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She was so much better in the old flat, pre and during covid now it’s all fake completely.
the outfits are all the same and styled with the same silhouette each time,wish she had some variety.
the instagrams of walking down the street vampire style is getting old. She looks ridiculous and the people in the background are thinking overdressed wannabe.

can sh3 go back to convos in the apartment and different outfits

Reactions: 4