Kristyjgreen #5 In her dream house but hardly ever in it, ‘influencing’ products she barely uses.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone noticed on the hotel pics on the welcome table it says happy birthday???!!!!!!

Nuskin MLM/Low level ‘influencer’, moved to ‘dream house’ (square souless box) but never seems to stay in it for more than a week at a time. Previous house was much nicer and had more room including a lovely purpose built dressing room. Drags two children absolutely everywhere with her generally clothes shopping, hardly any child orientated activities. Had her Range Rover nicked from drive but was adamant it was not linked to the fact she shows pretty much everything on the gram including new car and what her house looks like internally and externally. Consistently forgets to display ‘ad’ or ‘Aff’ on her stories. Most of which are randomly taken squeezed underneath her stairs in her house, presumably because she’s missing her previous dream dressing room. Recently signed up with a management company and now appears to promote the most random clothing and beauty products, some of which she wouldn’t usually wear/use. Wears ‘designer’ although sometimes doesn’t look authentic and borders on being chavvy. Rarely speaks on stories but when she does she sounds bored and miserable.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I recently spotted her in the wild. She was returning at least 20 parcels at the post office. I reckon she wears stuff for the ‘gram then returns them and just keeps the freebies.

Reactions: 11
Looks like they didn’t attended Remi’s Freddy’s christening at the weekend because they were on their tit beggy PR stay in London. I’m sorry but how can you choose a freebie night away over going to witness your nephew getting christened. No doubt that PR stay could have been rearranged or could have travelled back after the show they saw. She’s the worst most self centered and selfish bleeping person. Unless she’s centre of attention she has no interest.

Reactions: 8
Looks like they didn’t attended Remi’s Freddy’s christening at the weekend because they were on their tit beggy PR stay in London. I’m sorry but how can you choose a freebie night away over going to witness your nephew getting christened. No doubt that PR stay could have been rearranged or could have travelled back after the show they saw. She’s the worst most self centered and selfish bleeping person. Unless she’s centre of attention she has no interest.
I think they did go briefly but barely posted it. Literally saw Lettuce dressed up and sitting in church pew and her and Dan ‘dressed’ up and that was it. None of rest of family or what they were actually there for but she wouldn’t would she because that’s means the attention isn’t on her lol. Plus could’ve been awks because looks like balloon display was done by Kristy’s ex friend that she fell out with.

Reactions: 4
I think they did go briefly but barely posted it. Literally saw Lettuce dressed up and sitting in church pew and her and Dan ‘dressed’ up and that was it. None of rest of family or what they were actually there for but she wouldn’t would she because that’s means the attention isn’t on her lol. Plus could’ve been awks because looks like balloon display was done by Kristy’s ex friend that she fell out with.
Oh my bad! To be honest, I didn’t expect her to go and then when I didn’t see anything posted, I clearly added 2 + 2 and got 47 🤣🤣 She’s still a selfish knob haha

Reactions: 2
Oh my bad! To be honest, I didn’t expect her to go and then when I didn’t see anything posted, I clearly added 2 + 2 and got 47 🤣🤣 She’s still a selfish knob haha
For sure but no one wouldve known that’s where she was lol. It only showed Lettuce sitting on a church pew playing with toys. Absolutely no other pics of anyone else other than her and Lettuce !!!!!! She just can’t bear anyone else being in the limelight can she.

Reactions: 3
Who is this ? I have never heard of her ? Can someone shed some light on her insta name please so I can go and be nosey :) Thanks

Reactions: 1
Who is this ? I have never heard of her ? Can someone shed some light on her insta name please so I can go and be nosey :) Thanks
@kristyjgreen
Wannabe influencer who came to light on tattle during covid because she just kept blatantly ignoring rules and flaunting it all over IG. She’s extremely arrogant and rude and if you dare to ask her a question she’ll block you. Chav trying hard to look ‘designer’. Known to a lot of us who live near her and have the pleasure of seeing her out and about. Basically loves herself and thinks she’s better than everyone else.

Reactions: 8
I don’t think she’s very good
she used to do my mates when she worked in the salon and it looked ok. I think she does it from home now. Unless she’s stopped to concentrate on that godawful FM stuff. They don’t seem to do as much together now do they. Seem to have separate lives almost whereas before they were always out and about together.

Reactions: 3
Can put money on these were gifted from a small business and she couldn’t even be arsed to tag them or give credit
DEF3B476-6B1A-4DC2-B655-F76D5306F6F1.png

Reactions: 2