Kristi Howard (queen of getting banned)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I’ve only recently come across her. I’m genuinely interested as to what peoples opinions are of her! Her videos just seem like such act she puts on

Reactions: 1
I don’t see how eating and slurping all over the place is appealing. Tried to hard to stay relevant, and it’s just cringey

She seems nice enough to me, but what’s the story with the cement walls? Is it a style thing or just waiting to be painted?

Will never understand how people think it’s appealing deliberately slobbing all over their food, and eating like a pig.

Its a slobber yeah but not really about food its about clothes and she lives in a mess lol

I never saw her eat anything til today. She really stuffs it in lolol. She does seem quite nice tho.

This girl needs rehab shes sat getting drunk at the airport and missed 2 flights nice if you can afford it huh

Reactions: 2
Another tiktoker flouncing the system for everything they can get. I cannot stand her. She portrays this poor me, crazy relatable girl act just to get the views.

Another tiktoker flouncing the system for everything they can get. I cannot stand her. She portrays this poor me, crazy relatable girl act just to get the views.
Yeah but she sure spends a lot of money how does she earn that much

Yeah but she sure spends a lot of money how does she earn that much
I was wondering too where she gets so much money? Her place is nice and can’t be cheap. Her car is nice. And she shops all the time.

- - -

This post rubbed me the wrong way lol. What is she complaining about? She gets sent free stuff everyday and she makes a really good living. She doesn’t even have to leave her house! Which she hates to do, so why would she want to be invited on brand trips anyways?? I used to really enjoy her content but now she kind of annoys me. The entitled/poor me attitude is just too much. I understand depression and anxiety. I’m not faulting her for that. It’s her ungratefulness that gets me. Even in the way she opens the free packages she gets. Her body language. She’ll be like “let’s open this tit”. Then she just tosses products around. If was a brand that wouldn’t sit well with me.

Attachments

I was wondering too where she gets so much money? Her place is nice and can’t be cheap. Her car is nice. And she shops all the time.

- - -

This post rubbed me the wrong way lol. What is she complaining about? She gets sent free stuff everyday and she makes a really good living. She doesn’t even have to leave her house! Which she hates to do, so why would she want to be invited on brand trips anyways?? I used to really enjoy her content but now she kind of annoys me. The entitled/poor me attitude is just too much. I understand depression and anxiety. I’m not faulting her for that. It’s her ungratefulness that gets me. Even in the way she opens the free packages she gets. Her body language. She’ll be like “let’s open this tit”. Then she just tosses products around. If was a brand that wouldn’t sit well with me.
I used to love watching her so much but now shes money money money which is good for her i suppose lol its collabs freebies ads partnerships gifts merch dhe has a finger in every pie