Kittylobsims

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TikToker who posts Sims content, challenges etc. She hasn’t uploaded in over a month, hasn’t streamed in ages, discord same. Anyone know where she’s gone? I know she’s pregnant too so I hope everything is okay!

Reactions: 1
Love this page. I love the sims and done her challenges not seen her in a couple weeks but I really do like flicking through and get idea of my own game i never get bored of this game

Showed this account to my 15 yo grandson who is Sims obsessed. Now he can’t thank me enough lol. Pretty cool game though, he let me have a try and I think I did pretty well for an oldie

I’ve started playing this game. My grandson challenged me and got it all sorted. Can’t say I like it too much but I don’t mind it because it’s something to share with him lol

I’m becoming quite good at this Sims but now grandsons got me into untitled goose lol

Shes saying sims base pack 4 is free from 18th oct so i look forward to that i love jow she changes content and does a bit of personal stuff now but i wish she will talk a bit slower

I checked in on her last night for first time in ages shes really changed her content around and not all sims now its more mum oriented and shes quite funny yeah was a nice surprise

I’m obsessed with this game, playing it with 3 different grandkids now
They are amazed at me lolol
They don’t know my secret is following this person and her ideas lol
They have challenged me to Animal Crossing now over Christmas because they think I’m a top range gamer lol