Kimchi_x3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the beef with Kimchi then? I find her quite entertaining, weirdly love when she works in the Chinese on a live 🤣

Reactions: 3
Me either. On another thread, someone asked for a thread on her….don’t normally want a thread for people to be positive 🤣🤣🤣 I do like her though.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
thanks for the thread! I was wondering what other people had thought of her especially after the comments in her live earlier when she was making her dinner, I know you can’t always believe”trolls” but they were saying she has a nasty streak in her & I don’t know i feel like there’s just something I can’t put my finger on with her 😩

Reactions: 2
I don’t really know her too well and thought she seemed okay, but have definitely came across her being a wee bit arsey with people on her lives before!

I think anyone that has worked in beauty counters in Frasers etc will be bitchy. It’s an incredibly bitchy industry and to survive you need to be able to stick up for yourself. I’ve seen her being cheeky on lives but tbh the people deserved it, like people phoning up the Chinese to speak to her and stuff. But we’ll wait and see lads, I’m glad there’s a thread.

Ooooft. Diamond Inn are RAGING. To be honest I think Kimchi has been totally honest, their chicken does look tit and she’s not the first to say so. But these businesses don’t think they should be given bad reviews? I don’t get it.

Reactions: 5
Ooooft. Diamond Inn are RAGING. To be honest I think Kimchi has been totally honest, their chicken does look tit and she’s not the first to say so. But these businesses don’t think they should be given bad reviews? I don’t get it.
Have they posted? This is not the week to be a food blogger or food place on tik tok lol 😂

Aye she went to diamond inn and said it was pish. To be honest I’ve heard the same. But they’re no happy 🤣

I really like her she comes across so nice ive nrver seen any beef about her so i wonder whst that was

Another one who can't stay off the app. Made a big announcement about leaving and wouldn't be back for some time and the next day the videos deleted and she's back 😂😂

Awww I Love kimchi I think she’s so down to earth and love watching her and mama mcchan when they do there wee night time chats. They both make me laugh 😆

Does anyone know what happened to this gal? I really enjoyed watching her cook along lives, but she appears to have deleted her account early this year.

Does anyone know what happened to this gal? I really enjoyed watching her cook along lives, but she appears to have deleted her account early this year.
I'm not sure but she was being trolled and had been quite upset by it. Maybe that's why?

• Sad
Has been mentioned on the Cher threads I’m sure. Was going about with some guy called Frankie. Think it all got a bit messy. She was verging on entering the very dangerous world of Glesga Schemetok.

• Haha
Has been mentioned on the Cher threads I’m sure. Was going about with some guy called Frankie. Think it all got a bit messy. She was verging on entering the very dangerous world of Glesga Schemetok.
I don't actually know what happened with Frankie, do you 👀👀👀 😂
I only knew about the suss trolling but didn't know if they'd actually had a fall out...

I don't actually know what happened with Frankie, do you 👀👀👀 😂
I only knew about the suss trolling but didn't know if they'd actually had a fall out...
Was it not something to do with Jade Frati. He said he was taking one out shopping and went with the other or some pathetic pish.

Was it not something to do with Jade Frati. He said he was taking one out shopping and went with the other or some pathetic pish.
Oh aye, he ditched Jade on her birthday to go out with Kimchi, after Abbie knocked him back 🤣