Kim Keneghan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would love a reality show called Insta Island. could put all the huns on the Arab islands and see who cracks trying to do an honest days work first.

Sorry Aran islands not Arab island 🤣🤣😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is Kim from Dublin??
I believe from swords direction but I could be wrong. Few photos of her and the sister knocking around with Suzanne and Karla Jackson years ago. Wonder do they know she’s a brazzer in Dubai 🧐🤣 bad for the brand Suzanne

Reactions: 7
I believe from swords direction but I could be wrong. Few photos of her and the sister knocking around with Suzanne and Karla Jackson years ago. Wonder do they know she’s a brazzer in Dubai 🧐🤣 bad for the brand Suzanne
How do you get such a job ?? Asking for a friend 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Ahaha go over and wing it I’d imagine! Although it helps to have connections I suppose. Kim flood left dublin and moved straight into an apartment with che mcsorley and other well know Dubai working girls 👀 supposedly Kim was the connection. Kim wasn’t even following che until very recently

Reactions: 2
Ahaha go over and wing it I’d imagine! Although it helps to have connections I suppose. Kim flood left dublin and moved straight into an apartment with che mcsorley and other well know Dubai working girls 👀 supposedly Kim was the connection. Kim wasn’t even following che until very recently
You have all the tea 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 3
They’re all a wonderful source of entertainment I won’t lie haha. Real life’s stranger than fiction

Kim is from the Ashbourne direction.. used to work in BT back in the day.. she’s always been a promoter for wrights/twenty two etc.. she’s had surgery on her bum, boobs, nose, lips.. you name it she’s had it done! I’ll try and remember some more bits tomorrow but shes v v scandalous

Her family are also so bizarre. Her sister has just had her second baby and her mum has had loads of surgery too.. always looks wired in photos hahaha

Reactions: 4
Is Kim from Dublin??
From Ashbourne

What’s going on in Dubai? Why are all the Insta huns now ‘working’ over there ?
She got a trip to Dubai for her 21st few years ago I believe met a bloke and moved over within a few weeks but soon as she moved over the bloke seemed to disappear yet Kim was living a luxury lifestyle! Think he was English she seems been with few guys over there think was a Scottish one too but again end very suddenly

Kim is from the Ashbourne direction.. used to work in BT back in the day.. she’s always been a promoter for wrights/twenty two etc.. she’s had surgery on her bum, boobs, nose, lips.. you name it she’s had it done! I’ll try and remember some more bits tomorrow but shes v v scandalous

Her family are also so bizarre. Her sister has just had her second baby and her mum has had loads of surgery too.. always looks wired in photos hahaha
Where can I find photos of the Mam please?

Reactions: 1
This one actually baffles me - she kinda reminds me of a blonde Micheal Jackson she looks so plastic

Reactions: 4