Kim flood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I seen the whela funeral video and your one Jean his girlfriend Tits out and all like come on it’s your fellas funeral and your done up for a night out . Is she on Instagram
Start reading the Saf Thompson threads you'll find all the info there

Haven't had a look at this ones IG in a while...well duck me, she looks completely deformed now. What is wrong with her hips and stomach? How do you even find clothes to fit that?

Again let me bring this to light - someone here said she looks like a Wisdom tooth hahahhahahahahahah best comment ever bravo

Reactions: 1
Unrelated but is Alannah canavan back in dub for good? Saw her on luas the other day looking (shocker) absolutely busted and completely diff to insta 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Unrelated but is Alannah canavan back in dub for good? Saw her on luas the other day looking (shocker) absolutely busted and completely diff to insta 😂😂
I actually wondered what happened to her! I seen her ma posted a new baby and I wondered which sister had it i thought it might of been her that’s why she disappeared