Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
True but he also has epilepsy, mental health issues and lost his dad recently. I also don't think it was his choice to be made redundant and struggle to find another job. I think it's understandable that he's struggling. Plus I get the impression Kiera doesn't involve him very much with Lana which can't help.
If he’s had a lot of time off then he’ll be top of the list when redundancies come along. That’s just how it is in the private sector.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
They were being harassed by a neighbour weren’t they? The police were involved. It’s possible she’s been advised to lay low and stay off social media for the time being

tsuyu

Chatty Member
My partners friend still uses a baby monitor camera on their 4 year old... why do I see this as something she will do

I really think you’ve just taken it and blown it out of proportion. You can’t disregard that a fatherly instinct is a thing? Maybe she worded her point poorly but of course fathers have instincts towards their children, you’re the one jumping to gender stereotypes.
As I said, I stand by my opinion. Whatever. Back to Keira.

Lemonz

VIP Member
I have dipped in/out of her channel for years - she seems nice but how on earth does she make money... also i feel like her partner has changed jobs a few times too?

beans01

Chatty Member
I think she’s given up with YouTube.
I don’t know how she sustains a living, her online shop alone can’t generate that much.

lost a few more patrons too
331AA8BD-DFC6-4F6B-A616-AE8E0AF93ACB.jpeg