Kiera-Rose

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure she said she was going to. To be honest I’m not all that surprised she’s pulled Lana out of nursery. Keira has always striked me as the type to kind of live of grid in terms of not sending her child to school or have a routine as such.
Isn't she planning to homeschool?

Reactions: 5
View attachment 2662727posted on her insta story earlier... Seems a bit odd if aimed at Alex?
Saw that and didn’t understand the point of it at all, why would you be in a full body cast? What’s going on here?? 😄
I just took it as a relatable meme; the kid always wants something from the parent who is preoccupied/up to their eyeballs/incapacitated while the other parent is widely available and sitting on their arse 😅 I don't think it was aimed at Alex specifically but like you say, bit weird if it was.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone really miss her old videos? I randomly decided to rewatch some of her older videos, like before she got pregnant, and remembered why she used to be one of my favourite youtubers. Her videos were always so aesthetically pleasing and she seemed down to earth and genuine

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She was one of my absolute favs at the time. Along with Laura Lejeune (vegan.voyager) who she was good friends with, but she seems to have completely vanished from social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
They were being harassed by a neighbour weren’t they? The police were involved. It’s possible she’s been advised to lay low and stay off social media for the time being

They were being harassed by a neighbour weren’t they? The police were involved. It’s possible she’s been advised to lay low and stay off social media for the time being
I think it’s more that she is basically a single parent and Lana doesn’t go to nursery.

Reactions: 5