Kerry Whelpdale

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm new to Kerry's channel. I just watched her Brighton house tour, where she discussed all of the work they were going to do it.

My husband was sat next to me and we were both gobsmacked at the amount of work they were planning on having done. He said by the time it's done it will look like Frankenstein's monster. Any original charm will be lost.

Why did they buy a bungalow as a family home? All the money they're pumping into the place, surely they could have just used to buy a bigger house in the first place. Not that it's a small house currently.

The earth is literally on fire. Do people have nothing better to do than create waste?!
None of these influencers seem to care about the environment.

Reactions: 2
Tried to find a thread for her, but no luck so thought I'd start one...unless I've missed one some how?🙈

Anyway, I've heard people mention her before and seen her name crop up on Meldrums and Conway's threads, so thought we shouldn't leave her out 🤣

I've only just found her, thought her meal planning and slow cooker videos were good, but she comes off a little bit smug? Am I wrong?! Rant or rave away x
Smug is an understatement

I’m surprised her thread isn’t longer on Tattle.
I've no doubt it will grow as she becomes more and more self absorbed and thinking she's Mary Berry when she isn't

I’m surprised her thread isn’t longer on Tattle.
I've no doubt it will grow as she becomes more and more self absorbed and thinking she's Mary Berry when she isn't

Reactions: 1
Does anyone still watch her channel ? I’ve just watched her latest getting ready to move back home. (Major home building work almost complete). One long AD. How many times was Emma’s mattress mentioned. 🤦‍♀️ So contrived.

Decorating for Christmas featuring “Haribo”. Not the only one - I see Liza Prideaux is doing a similar AD.

• Haha
Which contacts has she got on here to prevent a thread about her 😂😂
Her account is just ad after ad - surely there should be a much bigger thread about her
Just like she bloody went to Majorca with that tiny backpack for a week

Which contacts has she got on here to prevent a thread about her 😂😂
Her account is just ad after ad - surely there should be a much bigger thread about her
Just like she bloody went to Majorca with that tiny backpack for a week
I'm sure there was a more up to date one than this 🤔 Maybe someone had a lot of comments wiped from last year 2022! Either way, I've said it before and I'll say it again.... All them sores round her gob indicate she's not as sweetness and light as she promotes...... And massive conk nose Chris has been dipping his weiner in other goal holes

Reactions: 1