Kelvin Fletcher

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone familiar with him and his wife? I know he was in Emmerdale years ago, then he won Strictly. But he has a new farming show with his wife. They bought a farm in the Peak District. They seem like a nice couple/family in general. What are your thoughts on him/them?

Reactions: 2
I just watched episode two of the new series of their farm show. I am enjoying them. Of course remember Kelvin from Emmerdale and strictly. They seem like a nice family.

Reactions: 1
Met him in a really remote pub in N.Ireland, 1 of the nicest guys ever, he'd an amazing car n was also quite hot in real life lol

Reactions: 3
I lived next door to his Granparents for years sadly they are both gone now, his Nan passed away earlier this year. He's a genuinely nice guy. Always pleasant. Not the type who's up his own arse, his wife Liz seems lovely as well. Always said hello if we saw them arriving or leaving

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I love kelvin, think he is super hot and comes across as a nice guy. They seem a nice down to earth family in their farm programme. He also seems like a hard worker to improve, he recently was in a play at the national theatre.

My only doubt is his friendship circle, mainly the Thomas clan and Chris Fountain

Love their show. The first series was good and working my way through the second series now. They come across as really down to earth, hard working people. The time he takes with his kids for them to be included on the farm too is really lovely too.

I’d let Kelvin bend me over a stack of hay bales and do unspeakable things to me

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He popped up in this week's new Father Brown. Clean shaven and he looked pretty great too, possibly more traditionally handsome too

• Heart
Reactions: 1