Kelle Hampton/ETST

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprised not to find more on her, she’s been around a while and is an interesting one!

I used to read her blog but for the last few years have just checked in every so often to see if her and Brett had split…..

…..soooooo what is going on there? Poppa clearly implied there’s more to it and some kind of wrongdoing on Brett’s part. Does he even see the kids anymore?!

How is there not a longer thread on her. Generally I really like her but I’m so confused how the kids don’t appear to have seen their dad since the split? It is possible she is keeping it private which I respect but there hasn’t been an extended period where she hasn’t posted the kids so it really doesn’t appear that they’ve visited. Wonder what’s going on there

Reactions: 1
No, if they were amicable we’d know about it. I can’t believe no one is interested in her either, there is definitely something going on!

I spend an inordinate amount of the me on the ETST Reddit sub. I cannot believe her new drunken lifestyle and how awful she is to those children. And I wouldn’t believe a thing her family-abandoning father says about anything. Reddit has been eye opening to say the least.

So today I’ve just watched her making fun of Dash’s running. He clearly has issues, most likely the same genetic thing as Lainey, which she seems to be ignoring too. But she is openly mocking him. She is out of her mind.

Oh I agree I wouldn’t necessarily believe Poppa but I want to know what he is insinuating! I’ve read elsewhere about court cases etc etc but can’t find much on the divorce.

I first read her blog when Nella was born and the person she was when Lainey was a baby is so different to now. I have no idea why I am so interested but I am 😂

They’re not divorced though, so nothing to read—she just apparently set off for her usual summer in Michigan and didn’t tell him they weren’t coming back. At least that’s what someone who claimed to know his family said a few months back….

• Wow
So apparently the kids have seen their dad and she doesn’t want anyone to ask about it 😂 I find it really odd that he hasn’t visited them though (unless she hasn’t posted it). It’s such a long time.