Keith luke mason & Riona kelly Parted ways

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's happened here? Keith has left riona and taken the children claiming she's an unfit motheršŸ¤”

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Yesss we were just talking about this on the tiktok rave thread! I seen sheā€™s uploaded a video saying that the accusations of her kids being taken from her via social services were false. I wonder whatā€™s happened šŸ™

Something has definetly happened very quickly as they was only posting about each other a few days ago

Reactions: 1
Just seen a couple of videos about this. He said social services gave him the kids but sheā€™s saying itā€™s all lies. I never liked that guy,think heā€™s a bit of a fud

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just seen a couple of videos about this. He said social services gave him the kids but sheā€™s saying itā€™s all lies. I never liked that guy,think heā€™s a bit of a fud
I agree, seems to come across as quite self centred I feel

I agree, seems to come across as quite self centred I feel
he has always given me weird controlling vibes if im honest. he seems like the type to manipulate a situation to suit his narrative
also cringing at the video she put up of the photo montages of them

Reactions: 4
I never got good vibes with him. Gives me the impression he thinks he's gods gift and better than everyone (including his children) However, I do like Riona and she seen him as her King. Wouldn't be surprised if there's another woman involved. Poor Riona is heartbroken

Social services wouldn't allow the children back into her care if that was the situation. They were manipulated she states in one of her videos but are returning back into her care today.

He used her to raise his profile on social media and on the tv ā€¦now he is getting into films he has cast her aside as he doesnā€™t need her anymore ā€¦.. just my opinion

He used her to raise his profile on social media and on the tv ā€¦now he is getting into films he has cast her aside as he doesnā€™t need her anymore ā€¦.. just my opinion
totally agree , he is a total user.
it seems like he took riona when she was at her lowest , helped her with her health then put it all over tiktok. raised his profile , have all these people praising him etc thinking he is gods gift but really it all seems so manipulative and controlling.
every little moment was all over tiktok it never felt sincere but i really hope riona can move on and heal from this and know she doesnā€™t need him to continue with her amazing recovery
i never even knew he was an ex rugby player tbh !

Reactions: 7
he has always given me weird controlling vibes if im honest. he seems like the type to manipulate a situation to suit his narrative
also cringing at the video she put up of the photo montages of them
same! He really comes across as controlling. For that to show in a 60 second video screams šŸš©šŸš©šŸš©

Reactions: 3
Maybe thatā€™s why they got married, šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø So he could take the children. He comes across very manipulative and controlling.

I've been waiting for a thread on here.. They're both as fake as one another. Riona stole a page from a guy called The Pink Runner who lives locally and has mental health issues. He had a big following.. She came along and took over his page.

They are both not what they seem - even down to her illnesses and hospital visits... They are not what they seem.

Can't believe how people have fallen for it. I could say more...

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I've been waiting for a thread on here.. They're both as fake as one another. Riona stole a page from a guy called The Pink Runner who lives locally and has mental health issues. He had a big following.. She came along and took over his page.

They are both not what they seem - even down to her illnesses and hospital visits... They are not what they seem.

Can't believe how people have fallen for it. I could say more...
oh please do , i came across an article about a hit and run etc but thatā€™s conveniently left off there pages. i donā€™t really buy what they were selling as such because though both seem as fake as anything.
i feel sorry for her because of her mobility and the health challenges sheā€™s faced but thatā€™s about it

oh please do , i came across an article about a hit and run etc but thatā€™s conveniently left off there pages. i donā€™t really buy what they were selling as such because though both seem as fake as anything.
i feel sorry for her because of her mobility and the health challenges sheā€™s faced but thatā€™s about it
She stole Mush's page from him (if you google pink runner you may find something on him) but she used to meet him in car parks and do lives with him and then she briefly tried to get him to sell tea on the page and then the next thing it had changed from pink runner to go pink. The page is called something else now but she doesn't need it anymore as became tiktok famous.

She doesn't have an Irish accent in real life nor does Keith have an American one...

In regard to her paralysis you don't have to be a genius to know that the level she purports to have would render the things she does impossible and I've seen her walk better years ago than she walks with the robot legs. Doing squats onto a bed unaided too.. It's all out there. How can a Dr prove you can't feel your legs if you say so.

I knew her long before she met him and there is always a drama.

With regard to him it's more of a feeling but I did see them both at the supermarket recently and he coughed up something and spat it into where the trolleys were and that said it all for me.. He is vile. They also looked like they were in foul moods with each other then and I thought its only a matter of time before it all goes badly wrong.

I've also seen some pretty awful and threatening DMs he sent to someone on FB who said something that wasn't blowing smoke up their...

She's over on fb giving away her dogs...

It's all very sad really but from our point of view it's been fascinating to watch them hoodwink thousands of people. The prayer and God stuff only seemed to come in recently too to attract an American audience maybe?!

• Wow
She stole Mush's page from him (if you google pink runner you may find something on him) but she used to meet him in car parks and do lives with him and then she briefly tried to get him to sell tea on the page and then the next thing it had changed from pink runner to go pink. The page is called something else now but she doesn't need it anymore as became tiktok famous.

She doesn't have an Irish accent in real life nor does Keith have an American one...

In regard to her paralysis you don't have to be a genius to know that the level she purports to have would render the things she does impossible and I've seen her walk better years ago than she walks with the robot legs. Doing squats onto a bed unaided too.. It's all out there. How can a Dr prove you can't feel your legs if you say so.

I knew her long before she met him and there is always a drama.

With regard to him it's more of a feeling but I did see them both at the supermarket recently and he coughed up something and spat it into where the trolleys were and that said it all for me.. He is vile. They also looked like they were in foul moods with each other then and I thought its only a matter of time before it all goes badly wrong.

I've also seen some pretty awful and threatening DMs he sent to someone on FB who said something that wasn't blowing smoke up their...

She's over on fb giving away her dogs...

It's all very sad really but from our point of view it's been fascinating to watch them hoodwink thousands of people. The prayer and God stuff only seemed to come in recently too to attract an American audience maybe?!
oh wowwww i knew there was something off about them and tbh the god and prayer stuff did seem to attract an american audience so i wouldnā€™t be surprised.
they probably thought theyā€™d become viral over in america and appear on a talk show and it would blow keithā€™s ā€œacting careerā€ up