Keely mcgrath (lordkeely)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I adore her realness and she's actually funny on her stories! I just hope she doesnt lose herself as she gets more popular

Reactions: 4
I really like her. She’s a very confident young lady and I think she does the body positive thing perfectly 😊 very funny as well

Reactions: 5
I agree! Love the body positivity!
If you scroll through her grid post you can see she was a size 8/10/12 and 14 and she looks as happy in each of these posts! Would prefer her to Lucy Fitz faux body positivity any day

Reactions: 2
If you scroll through her grid post you can see she was a size 8/10/12 and 14 and she looks as happy in each of these posts! Would prefer her to Lucy Fitz faux body positivity any day
Oh really, I’m a newish follower so will defo check that out! 😊

Am I the only one not really a fan feel like they’re something a little fake, have been following her before she hit 10k and just felt very true hard and all for the gram,
She’s a stunning girl though

Reactions: 6
Strange! She posted that this morning. Didn’t she say last week that she had exciting news?? Becoz she use to do the love ‘Ireland’ and she was actually the only decent one on it. Then compared to Knveevo and Miriam, she’s definitely the best out of the bunch

I followed her after she said some people were faux body posi and she was talking about Chloe Walsh lol, I really like keely