Kavos Weekender

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A follow on from the original Magaluf Weekender & Ibiza Weekender. New series on ITV X, tried to see if there was a thread but there isn’t. Anyone watching this series?

Reactions: 1
Watched it last night!! i love the weekender series 🤣 just a bit of light relief, reminds me of when I was 18 😭

I've really enjoyed previous series, I didn't know there was a new one so thanks for the heads up. I see David regularly and he still wears those tiny shorts here in the UK 🥶🧊

Reactions: 3
been watching since the good old imogen days when she was in love with jordan and then with deano - missed last season so going to watch now. but david gets cockeier every season😭

Reactions: 5
i loved her she was so real on the show documented her weight loss and everything
67CCC05B-99A6-4CF5-B637-F46A73B84040.jpeg
she’s soooo different now she’s a hippie shaved head & spiritual!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
i loved her she was so real on the show documented her weight loss and everything she’s soooo different now she’s a hippie shaved head & spiritual!

Is that for real imogen?! Actually blown! Good for her! I heard one of the lads has links to Katie price, can't remember his name.

Reactions: 2
I agree, I've loved the other seasons but this one is just meh. Only decent when Jordan was back lol