Katie Price #124 Case delayed, small monies paid, more enemies made, wonder who she laid?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It sounds like KP dictated it!

Reactions: 14
I think what she's done is try to balance out the harshness of her Spock eyebrows caused by the facelifts, fox eye and whatever other shit she's had done and lifted the inner brow area to soften the "Look" Be interesting to see what she looks like without those big lashes on and her eyebrows are about 10cm above her eyes

Reactions: 17
Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Thank you for this. My spelling and comprehension is not always good due to ill health and the comments about spelling in the previous thread had upset me. I tried to reply but it never did read correctly. So thank you again

Reactions: 23
International Reputation

He has now lol

Reactions: 7
She’s had fillers
I cannot wait to see an unfiltered photo of that textured mess on her face

I have to say, I am pleased that her eyebrows are a better shape. The old ones were a joke and such a weird shape

Reactions: 11
Does she actually think she looks good like this?..aFoul foul ŵoman

Reactions: 9
Has she had to have her hair shaved off at the front and that’s why she had the helmet? And why she has a really bad lace front showing

Reactions: 5
What is really odd, @Ekatherina, is that:
if you look back to her old photos, her face was much more 'square-shaped' (not a criticsm) than it is now.
Her face looks much longer now. Chin longer and forehead higher.
She's trying to morph into looking more like Princess Tiiahmi ME ME ME MINI_ME to convince us all that she's young and beautiful just like her daughter.

Reactions: 12
New thread. God I hope this has worked, if not im really sorry and will take myself to the naughty step

Katie Price #125 Another new face , what a disgrace , you’re clearly a headcase , pass me the mace

Reactions: 9
Prefer that pic foxy

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.