Katie Jane Hughes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s got lovely skin and a nice face shape, and her hair had plenty of body and looked good when she first started this morning’s stories. But by the time she’d finished, and I know this is subjective, but I don’t think the makeup enhanced her natural features at all. I know she enjoys using bold colours and a lot of blusher, but in my opinion, this didn’t do much for her.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I think she’s got lovely skin and a nice face shape, and her hair had plenty of body and looked good when she first started this morning’s stories. But by the time she’d finished, and I know this is subjective, but I don’t think the makeup enhanced her natural features at all. I know she enjoys using bold colours and a lot of blusher, but in my opinion, this didn’t do much for her.
Agreed! Wrong colours and her hair is too yellow imho.

One thing I do like about her is that she looks quite natural compared to alot of other influencers. She hasn't went down the excessive filler or botox route

Reactions: 5
One thing I do like about her is that she looks quite natural compared to alot of other influencers. She hasn't went down the excessive filler or botox route
I think that’s maybe why she looks good without makeup? And she’s still under 40 (I think?), so younger than some of the other people we see who have gone overboard on the tweakments.

Her whole shtick was skin is skin - pores, pouches an’ all of it. It’s why I really liked her but so beggy.

Reactions: 1
She now looks like someone having a crisis in their bathroom, and they have access to bleach.

• Haha
Reactions: 2