kate.bennett10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow her on Tiktok? She talks very openly about her MH and her split with her baby daddy who she less then nice about, basically calls him a deadbeat.

Bit of backstory, she has two kids by different fathers, she split with the dad of her son, he also help raised her daughter as his own, he was looking at adopting her, she dumped him and then he got a new gf and lot of nasty stuff Happened betweem them and he basically no longer wants to see or raised the step daughter, just see his son by her.

She upset his moved on and abandoned her daughter and doesn't want the son to go to see his dad as it affects the daughter, it's bit messed up, I agree the bfather is wrong for dropping the step daughter but she acts like he is only one in The wrong in this situation and that the son shouldn't have a relationship with his father because she hurt even tho she broke up with him.

Reactions: 1
I’m a bit sceptical about this one… I’d say she is capable of being a nasty piece of work, given the opportunity

I’m a bit sceptical about this one… I’d say she is capable of being a nasty piece of work, given the opportunity
Yeah seems like it, doesn't want her son spending a week on and off in the holidays at his dad because it unsettles him and his routine and affects her daughter but won't give it a chance to settle, she projecting her own issues on to her son, he father has as much right to spend time with him as she does, whether she likes it or not.

Reactions: 2
Just watched her most recent video. It seems like she has a vendetta against her ex’s new partner and uses the children as weapons against them both. Now that he is taking his biological child (and not his non-biological child, who isn’t his legal responsibility), she is taking to TikTok to moan about it unsettling Scarlett. Which obviously it is, but be grateful that your ex is reinstating contact with his son. This is what you wanted all along isn’t it?! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Shes def got a vendetta and uses the boy against the dad and she has a very sly side to her but i fo like watching her tiktoks i just dont know how she has such a high following she hardly gets any comments

Shes been popping up on my fyp I think shes back after a break with a more me me me attitude lol

Shes def got a vendetta and uses the boy against the dad and she has a very sly side to her but i fo like watching her tiktoks i just dont know how she has such a high following she hardly gets any comments
My daughter found herself in the same situation. It was hard on the child that he didn’t want to see but she got over it. She knew he wasn’t her real dad anyway
She got through it. She knows shes loved
No need to use kids as weapons though. I really hate that and the biological child deserves to know his dad
And here this bint goes on about she did it all herself
No she didn’t lolol

I can’t believe there’s a thread on her!! She’s definitely calmed down a lot, she used to be vile on live towards the new wife