Kassandra Warrior Princess

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blatant scammer girl.
First made videos asking for money to fund her heated airer that she needed for ‘health reasons’ and her doctor advised it!!

she has lots of health ‘issues’ including terminal cancer apparently. Quite obvious grifter, everyday she’s begging for stuff off her wishlist - and wow it’s the biggest wishlist I’ve ever seen. Unreal.

I’ve recently come across her people saying she’s lying about cancer all she ever dies is rattle on about that bloody wish list apparantly somebody ordered a couple of grand if stuff off there for her then cancelled it apparantly she’s allnn be over Reddit as well but can’t find anything on there

I’ve recently come across her people saying she’s lying about cancer all she ever dies is rattle on about that bloody wish list apparantly somebody ordered a couple of grand if stuff off there for her then cancelled it apparantly she’s allnn be over Reddit as well but can’t find anything on there
I’d love to find the Reddit thread, I read some comments before she deleted them that her family exposed her and that she lies about her ailments inc cancer. Doesn’t really take a genius to figure out she’s bullshitting

Type her name I. It I suppose I’m in a group on Facebook somebody said she’s all over Reddit when she was asking fir that airer the other week she said that’s it now then was asking for the chair apparantly her careers broke her microwave and the company hasn’t repaid it back to her yet over 2 weeks all she’s been eating is sandwiches has she not got an oven then her carers came today she totally ignored them and stayed on live