Karl James

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He blocked me coz I called him out for it šŸ˜…
I can't believe there's people stupid enough to send him money. He's so obvious with it. He's been called out on it a few times and denies it every time. Vile person.

Also, he thinks he's absolutely gorgeous when he really isn't

Reactions: 1
Does he still do the thing where if you're his highest gifter he sends you a bunch of flowers. Second & third place get sent a signed photo?
That's well worth Ā£600 šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does he still do the thing where if you're his highest gifter he sends you a bunch of flowers. Second & third place get sent a signed photo?
That's well worth Ā£600 šŸ¤£
Talk about cringe! Sending flowers to some lonely woman after sheā€™s gifted hundreds of pounds!

I came across his live when he was ā€œstranded in Spain with no passportā€ (probably a ploy for gifts) and considering this would be a very stressful time for the average person, he was live almost every second of that holiday, cooped up inside begging.
He is just a walking ick, imagine him chatting up a girl in the real world and explaining what he does for a living? He used to be a stripper but now he grinds on chairs to god awful songs for gifts shouting ā€œyes letā€™s go angels, we got this!ā€, when heā€™s just another idiot that hides behind the word ā€œteamā€ and ā€œgoalā€. He also has a child that will probably be ripped to pieces in school eventually.

Reactions: 3
I honestly don't understand why people sit and send money to idiots like this online?

I wonder how much he actually makes on it?

Anyone follow him?

Huge superbeggar on tiktok...
JayKhan has him beat by a kilometre. At least Karl doesnā€™t have a wife and 2 kids at home who he cheats on and is a convicted con who also sexually, physically emotionally and financially abuses bare women while the pathetic loyal lonely cash cows defend and fund him. Heā€™s a bellend of a different breed ffs.

JayKhan has him beat by a kilometre. At least Karl doesnā€™t have a wife and 2 kids at home who he cheats on and is a convicted con who also sexually, physically emotionally and financially abuses bare women while the pathetic loyal lonely cash cows defend and fund him. Heā€™s a bellend of a different breed ffs.
I've never even heard of this guy - sounds like a good thing tbf!

Well I heard they are meant to be banning TikTok in America - oh dear what will Karl do now šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ all his gifters are American. I noticed heā€™s never in top 3 anymore either is he šŸ‘šŸ¤£ people are waking up.

• Haha
hes a beggar and a prat and now ticktok headquarters have taken him
Under there wings hes even bigger beggarcand prat as now hes got protection from being banned