Karen June Lawrence

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman has got to be a character or a parody.

There's no way that she or her 'manager' can think that the music she puts out is actually good. Everything from the way she speaks, the 'Hello Viewers' videos and the strange performances just scream fake to me.

And what's with not being allowed to do free shout outs intl tiktok?

Reactions: 1
Omg omg. I couldn’t help myself I must have watched half her stuff
Is she serious trying to be a singer or just taking the pee?
Please lol if anyone gets the time to watch her tell me if you like the singing
It’s beyond bizarre for me!!

Well. I can’t watch it sorry. Just find it strange if it’s a serious page

I can see that. Shes got a record coming out too and merch at £28 per t shirt. I can’t believe anyone is buying her music. Lol

Her one word responses kill me. Someone will ask a genuine question trying to be nice and she just replies ‘no’. Shouldn’t laugh as she clearly had learning difficulties but the fact that she calls herself the BTEC Kylie tells you all you need to know.

She has 4 kids though, so I was wrong. She's a funny one. Since I last posted, I found out that she has learning difficulties and has struggled a lot. I think she's harmless and just really enjoys her music. I love her hello viewers and bye at the end 😂

Reactions: 4
Are they not his kids though, I was in her live before Xmas and she mentioned his kids.

This was months ago when she said she had her girls.

Hmm I've not really paid much attention to her lately, might need to head back in!

Reactions: 2
They not her kids and shes not trans she can’t sing or dance but shes doing not too bad at keyboard she’s not offensive tho a bit weird to watch but entertaining atbthe same time