jxx/@bnks

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
does anyone follow her?
tiktok - @jxx
instagram.com/bnks

she has a lot of money seemingly, and has a free social media marketing course avaliable, is her social media managing really that successful ?

she seems lovely tbf, but i cant get over her lip filler either, she's had so much over the space of a year!

1660683527589.png
1660683564387.png

anyone have any info??

Last edited:
Oh I LOVE her! I bought the course and it was the best thing I have ever done. She’s so helpful and her Facebook group is amazing. She’s out so much time into doing the course - it’s really outstanding.
I do agree a lot of lip filler but she’s honest about it and honest about all her filler! Her insta is fab

Inreally like her she’s living her best life isnt she love her hsir and her whole attitude shes just seems genuine and nice

Wowser shes really doing well shes out living the life in dub going on private jets and her apartment is amazing she said is 5000 a month rent her course is free now but i feel theres a catch or con with it oh i dont know

Wowser shes really doing well shes out living the life in dub going on private jets and her apartment is amazing she said is 5000 a month rent her course is free now but i feel theres a catch or con with it oh i dont know
there's 100 % a catch somewhere reminds me of these forex traders who say the course Is free but it never is as u get to the end and you have to buy something usually.. a book or another training
because lets be real not anyone can be a social media marketing manager without any knowledge...
also pisses me off these people say how much money u make but never say no where on her courses I bet that you have to pay tax after earning so and so (if anyone ever does earn anything)

I almost fell into one of these scams as a 15 year old saw someone saying you can become a consultant with 0 experience just watch his videos to get free training, spent 2+ hours on these videos for them at the end to say you need to purchase a online package with more details for over. 1 thousand pounds, there was a live chat on there to chat with someone about payment plans and I was like I don't have 1000 or 200 for pp they was saying borrow from family ! imagine if I did.
luckily I never had no Money neither did my family as its clearly a scam most of the time if you look at the small print it says its a risk and up to you to
make profit and not everyone does

sorry for my rant but these people really piss me off
if by some chance its not a scam I take my words back but im not convinced

there's 100 % a catch somewhere reminds me of these forex traders who say the course Is free but it never is as u get to the end and you have to buy something usually.. a book or another training
because lets be real not anyone can be a social media marketing manager without any knowledge...
also pisses me off these people say how much money u make but never say no where on her courses I bet that you have to pay tax after earning so and so (if anyone ever does earn anything)

I almost fell into one of these scams as a 15 year old saw someone saying you can become a consultant with 0 experience just watch his videos to get free training, spent 2+ hours on these videos for them at the end to say you need to purchase a online package with more details for over. 1 thousand pounds, there was a live chat on there to chat with someone about payment plans and I was like I don't have 1000 or 200 for pp they was saying borrow from family ! imagine if I did.
luckily I never had no Money neither did my family as its clearly a scam most of the time if you look at the small print it says its a risk and up to you to
make profit and not everyone does

sorry for my rant but these people really piss me off
if by some chance its not a scam I take my words back but im not convinced
Yes it has to be a scam all makes sense

Reactions: 1