Justjessfood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else follow her? I used to absolutely love her when she was original with her recipes and not a try hard ‘influencer’ Now she has really lost her appeal. She’s giving stuck up vibes!

I’ve tried her podcast and it’s had an adverse effect on me. I love her friend Zoe, and it’s made me really go off Jess. So loud and obnoxious and very me me me!

She’s good friends with Alisha Lemay so that should explain it all tbh 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Anyone else follow her? I used to absolutely love her when she was original with her recipes and not a try hard ‘influencer’ Now she has really lost her appeal. She’s giving stuck up vibes!

I’ve tried her podcast and it’s had an adverse effect on me. I love her friend Zoe, and it’s made me really go off Jess. So loud and obnoxious and very me me me!

She’s good friends with Alisha Lemay so that should explain it all tbh 😂
I agree I had to unfollow her

Reactions: 1
Can’t believe I’m in the minority here but I’ve had to unfollow her, she would eat herself if she could!!! 😷😷😷

Reactions: 5
I’ve really gone off her since she started to do JJF full time. Initially followed her because I really liked her recipes and thought they were good inspo, but she does less and less recipes nowadays. I know she’s not very problematic/controversial, but I did think a thread on her might be more active.

I’ve really gone off her since she started to do JJF full time. Initially followed her because I really liked her recipes and thought they were good inspo, but she does less and less recipes nowadays. I know she’s not very problematic/controversial, but I did think a thread on her might be more active.
Agreed. She now seems more bothered about trying to keep up with the Glasgow influencer scene and the girl she does the podcast with seems like a hanger on, riding on her coattails

Reactions: 2
She might aswell change her name to just jess as the food only features when it's getting stuffed in her smug face now.
Totally gone off her in the last year.

She might aswell change her name to just jess as the food only features when it's getting stuffed in her smug face now.
Totally gone off her in the last year.
I agree - loved her and she was just so normal and down to Earth. She hardly ever posts actual recipes now unless paid for by Albert Bartlett or whatever.
However she must be taking it in now cos she seems to hop off on holidays all the time, dining out, treatments etc etc

Reactions: 4
Just listened to the new podcast & they are gatekeeping loads of stuff now for patrons of their pod 🙄🙄
I bit the bullet and signed up, because I actually really enjoy(ed) the podcast! They have split from Graeme who was their producer (owns Win Fitness in Hamilton). They played it down but it sounds like they got the opportunity to sign to a proper management/agency and dropped him and Jenna like a hot potato. Seems her BF Richard has since stopped working for Win Fitness and is training at a new gym 👀👀 Wonder if it wasn’t such an amicable split. Odd given that before Christmas, Graeme was literally building them a studio and they were talking about furniture being delivered.

I think Jess and her little sidekick are becoming less and less likeable the more “influencer” they become. I always loved her recipe content and how down to earth she was but not for me now. Pretty much instantly cancelled my paid membership 😂😂

Reactions: 3
I bit the bullet and signed up, because I actually really enjoy(ed) the podcast! They have split from Graeme who was their producer (owns Win Fitness in Hamilton). They played it down but it sounds like they got the opportunity to sign to a proper management/agency and dropped him and Jenna like a hot potato. Seems her BF Richard has since stopped working for Win Fitness and is training at a new gym 👀👀 Wonder if it wasn’t such an amicable split. Odd given that before Christmas, Graeme was literally building them a studio and they were talking about furniture being delivered.

I think Jess and her little sidekick are becoming less and less likeable the more “influencer” they become. I always loved her recipe content and how down to earth she was but not for me now. Pretty much instantly cancelled my paid membership 😂😂
Oh really - she did say that there was some happy stuff/sad stuff etc that had gone on over the months they were off air.
I agree - used to love her recipe & travel content but defo becoming less likeable! Did anyone go to the night out they hosted?