Jude Law

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I concur. Never saw the appeal at all but then worked on a movie with him. He was charismatic and charming, couple this with how down to earth, friendly and hard-working he was *swoon*

Reactions: 2
Lots of swinging and drug taking in their crew. Kate Moss, Davinia Taylor and her husband at the time (Beckhams mate), Noel and Meg.

I remember Davinia Taylor of Hollyoaks was part of that gang. Didnt she claim Kate Moss tried to bed her

I remember Davinia Taylor of Hollyoaks was part of that gang. Didnt she claim Kate Moss tried to bed her
I follow Davinia, she’s 9 years sober and an obsessively ( I mean that in a nice way) healthy person, I really enjoy her content.

I know she’s still big mates with Jenny Frost and Meg I think but she never mentions Kate at all, her ex does though.

Reactions: 1
Not sure if you’ve seen, but he’s on the Isles of Scilly rn. “Clean and gleam it” on IG bumped into him and got a photo yesterday.

Reactions: 1
I’ve heard that those Es were from Sadie’s handbag def not the floor AND that’s why Jude left.