Jude Law

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I met him once, wasn’t a huge fan before, but oh my god, whatever it is.. he has it, he held my (and my friends hand) a little too long, a little too tight,( in the most incredible way) when we were shaking hands when being introduced, and he really looked in your eyes. He oozes attractiveness and seems liked a genuinely lovely guy. Went out of his way to to be friendly and we obviously didn’t get the works, god only know what happens when he is into someone.. they would have no chance!
I concur. Never saw the appeal at all but then worked on a movie with him. He was charismatic and charming, couple this with how down to earth, friendly and hard-working he was *swoon*

Reactions: 2
Lots of swinging and drug taking in their crew. Kate Moss, Davinia Taylor and her husband at the time (Beckhams mate), Noel and Meg.

Wasn’t it Pearl Lowe and Danny Goff , I’m sure I read it in a Sunday rag years ago. Pearl left London for the country and sobered up after that . Iirc Jude fell for her and I suppose it didn’t help the marriage.

He also has a voice I find incredibly attractive ❤. I do like a good voice.

I’m on a roll , the film was tit and I cannot see why Eddie Redmayne is highly regarded as an actor . He mumbles and is a posh git in all he does.

All done 😁
I remember Davinia Taylor of Hollyoaks was part of that gang. Didnt she claim Kate Moss tried to bed her

I remember Davinia Taylor of Hollyoaks was part of that gang. Didnt she claim Kate Moss tried to bed her
I follow Davinia, she’s 9 years sober and an obsessively ( I mean that in a nice way) healthy person, I really enjoy her content.

I know she’s still big mates with Jenny Frost and Meg I think but she never mentions Kate at all, her ex does though.

Reactions: 1
Not sure if you’ve seen, but he’s on the Isles of Scilly rn. “Clean and gleam it” on IG bumped into him and got a photo yesterday.

Reactions: 1
Haven't seen him in anything for ages, but anyone that starts bleeping the nanny makes them very unattractive to me.

But I wonder what what the toddler that Sadie frost let wonder around a Soho house the morning after people were off their face and ate some E's from the floor (allegedly) is up to now. I don't know why I remember these things 🤣
I’ve heard that those Es were from Sadie’s handbag def not the floor AND that’s why Jude left.