Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wiganuser

VIP Member
Him and his basic mates think they run Manchester...all look like college boys. You have layton migas aka the Bolton covid spreader who thinks hes hugh hefner then basic looking sunday league danny tabener. They also knock about with sophie kasai's ex fella Jay. All probably living off Josh's only fans dosh

• Haha
Reactions: 26

mermaidexoxo

Saw him in a club in Manchester not long after he was on Love Island. Tried getting in the VIP lounge and was giving it the all “do you know who I am, I’m from Love Island” to the bouncers. Absolutely tragic

• Haha
Reactions: 23

mermaidexoxo

Seriously offensive! Wouldn’t be surprised if they get arrested. It’s Dubai not magaluf!
Oh my god how disrespectful! I bet they wouldn’t dare say “in the dress ting” to their faces. How ignorant, uneducated and uncultured. Shit like this is why all Brits get a bad reputation abroad. One foot out of line out there and that’s it, locked up.

Reactions: 15

Spider12

VIP Member
Him and his family came across fairly well on the Charlotte show (I thought) but on insta he comes across as a massive tit!

Reactions: 14

wiganuser

VIP Member
They are always on holiday ! Layton seems to be a sponger but he gives it William large penis like he’s el chapo peddling drugs
I cannot stand him, he is a fucking dwarf, a bunch of basic looking lads thinking they are running dubai, bore off

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Saywhat578

The amount of STIs that must be in that group of lads in Dubai makes me feel violently sick. awful awful awful “men”

Reactions: 11

KatyRogs

Chatty Member
Post on Joshua Ritchie.
frequently in the papers with his gang of basic lads for flouting lockdown rules.
What does everyone think?

Reactions: 11

To cat lady

Chatty Member
Looks like Josh’s new bit of skirt is Charlotte’s new boyfriends ex - soggy seconds indeed 🤮🤮🤮
Just wow! She used to work for emirates but has been doing circuits of Dubai Marbella and Ibiza. She also doesn’t seem to have a job! 😉 what are they all up to???

Also Layton is a disgrace looks like the hotel want them out and he speaks to them like that! And Still awake till 7am they really are dumb if they are doing coke in Dubai

Reactions: 10
Don't have much of an opinion on him although do you remember the time he outed Charlotte(his ex) for being a ket head and her violent behaviour? Seen it mention on her thread here recently too

Reactions: 8
Agreed hes is constantly breaking rules no social distancing hanging with different people every day no consideration for any1...hope all these brands that pay hes way sees and stops ..absolute fool

Reactions: 8

Kaz2314

I’ve also wondered how they all fund this millionaire lifestyle. Spent all summer in Ibiza now in Dubai , none of them seem to really work? what employer would allow someone to be off for months on end? They’re all absolute knobheads. Some of the insta stories are cringe 😬 - ‘who needs a motive? DM me’ ffs 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7

To cat lady

Chatty Member
Him and his basic mates think they run Manchester...all look like college boys. You have layton migas aka the Bolton covid spreader who thinks hes hugh hefner then basic looking sunday league danny tabener. They also knock about with sophie kasai's ex fella Jay. All probably living off Josh's only fans dosh
I can’t work out who’s the sponger but they are living a millionaires lifestyle, no idea who could be paying for it. My guess is criminal activities.

Reactions: 7

wiganuser

VIP Member
I am sick of his little scummy mates danny tabener and layton constantly breaking rules at home, always at parties. They are in their late 20s and act like they are 17

• Angry
Reactions: 6

Drea1984

Chatty Member
The mum is so funny. Her Instagram and stories are worth a follow. She seems great fun!
He is a male scrubber isn’t he? Will be another dean gaffney in a few years.

• Sick
Reactions: 6