Jos (Jos Westwick)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else follow her?

I have followed her for a while and actually loved her but today’s video was not it 😫 someone asked her why she grabs the child (and I mean, she really does grab those kids I’ve noticed it in so many videos!). Her response to that was to talk about how women should be supporting women. Wtf.

Reactions: 2
Yeah I like her account usually but the way she grabs her kids is bad, it’s a dislocation just waiting to happen..
8A7F0010-74F7-480A-AB89-F07E7BC29F51.jpeg

• Sad
Yeah I like her account usually but the way she grabs her kids is bad, it’s a dislocation just waiting to happen..
View attachment 2743051
Yeah she talked about it being a twin thing that she had to always grab one with each hand. Whaaaat.

I noticed this ages ago when they were in the old house and she’d fold laundry she would pick them up so aggressively. It was one of the first videos I saw of hers and I remember being surprised in later videos that she actually likes her kids lol. I am not saying she’s a bad mum because I could neverrrrr do 4 kids. But I felt bad for the person she replied too! She hated on her so much!

I think I like her but recently I’ve noticed how grubby the kids always look. The eldest girls nails are filthy and I’m sure she sent her to school in pyjamas she’d worn all night for world book day 🤮

Reactions: 1
You can tell she definitely regrets having kids, the way she talks about them sometimes is sad

I quite liked her until she started doing the wish list stuff and then I think she’d put some stuff in her bio for people to donate to if they wish, that’s a big nope from me it irritates me massively when people who clearly aren’t struggling are in essence begging for stuff. Unfollowed after that.

Reactions: 3
I quite liked her until she started doing the wish list stuff and then I think she’d put some stuff in her bio for people to donate to if they wish, that’s a big nope from me it irritates me massively when people who clearly aren’t struggling are in essence begging for stuff. Unfollowed after that.
I’ve just found this thread, and the whole wish list thing gives me the ick! It’s full on begging

I quite like her voiceovers! her twins clearly run her ragged, but i guess that isn't surprising seeing as they're 2 lol. the seem to eat a pretty good diet tho from her twins WIEIAD

I used to really enjoy her content but since she moved something changed ….

and I agree she doesn’t seem gentle with her little ones, it’s more like it’s a job.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I quite like her voiceovers! her twins clearly run her ragged, but i guess that isn't surprising seeing as they're 2 lol. the seem to eat a pretty good diet tho from her twins WIEIAD
But why do people need to know what they eat? I’ve always found these videos a bit weird

• Heart
Reactions: 1