Jokes that have been removed as to not cause offence

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The best joke in all of family guy has now been removed! I say as someone half Asian with an Asian mum this is hilarious:

Anyone else notice shows quietly taking out jokes because they think certain things can't be joked about? Family guy mocked everyone!

We had Bill and Ted on last night, and there’s a moment they hug each other then break apart and shout, “Fag!” That has been removed 😆

The song Fairytale of New York, I know it isn’t a joke, but they play a censored version of it now which just isn’t the same. It was the best part of Christmas hearing “you’re an old slut on junk”.

We had Bill and Ted on last night, and there’s a moment they hug each other then break apart and shout, “Fag!” That has been removed 😆

The song Fairytale of New York, I know it isn’t a joke, but they play a censored version of it now which just isn’t the same. It was the best part of Christmas hearing “you’re an old slut on junk”.
Prior to his death , there was an article shares on fb about Shane McGowan's health. Someone commented that he was now the one ' lying there almost dead on a drip in that bed'.

The faggot lyric gets censored now too. I've heard a cover band change it to haggis.

Reactions: 1