John Maclean

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anybody watch this dude?
His accent in his earlier videos was scottish and now its extremely posh. He also irritates me when he says at the beginning of his videos 'you can find my videos on www.youtube.com', just say YouTube! He tries too hard to be different imo and just seems so fake and scripted.

Reactions: 2
I enjoyed watching a some of videos when I first found him. Some of his lines are funny but overall he made me feel uneasy. I think it's because he's or his act is just so strange.

I just can't work him out.

I'm intrigued to know his story though. Why he is the way he is.

I dont think im explaining myself well!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
He is from the arse end of no where in Scotland but has been living in Glasgow so has this weird accent. I think a lot of it is an act but he seems pleasant enough.

I enjoyed watching a some of videos when I first found him. Some of his lines are funny but overall he made me feel uneasy. I think it's because he's or his act is just so strange.

I just can't work him out.

I'm intrigued to know his story though. Why he is the way he is.

I dont think im explaining myself well!
Agreed! Fascinating v

I can’t tell if he puts on some kind of persona... I looked back at his very first video and it wasn’t nearly as over the top.
OOH ITS BEEN QUITE SOME TIME SINCE I PRODUCED AND SHARED ANY FILEMS HERE ON THE PLATFORM WWW.YOUTUBE.COM
I do think he’s hilarious tho 😂

Reactions: 4
I watched a few vids of his years ago and couldn’t work out if that is really him or what was happening.