Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RosePetals

Chatty Member
He looks like the goat guy from Narnia.

Only followed the drama loosely as I lost interest in him over the PiinkSparkles thing but was it ever confirmed his eye shadows really were the ones from AliExpress?

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Hex

what is happening with this soul? He has completey vanished from the internet. His website is still online selling non existent lipsticks

Reactions: 2

artemist

Chatty Member
Popluxe discovered his make up wasn't from AliExpress although I think he wished it was due to when he tested his palette he had a really bad reaction

To be honest I thought Kuckian had disappeared back under a rock with all the drama and lies he tells.
His latest lies & drama involves accusing an Instagram influencer of abusing her husband after they allowed him to live with them rent free for a month and paid for all his food. Oh and he's apparently allergic to tap water.. :unsure:

It's me

Iconic Member
Popluxe discovered his make up wasn't from AliExpress although I think he wished it was due to when he tested his palette he had a really bad reaction

To be honest I thought Kuckian had disappeared back under a rock with all the drama and lies he tells.

Corkgal92

I just remembered this guy existed (hey it’s lockdown, I’m bored) so looked him up and he posted a video 3 months ago saying he has bought a “huge” Edwardian house which is “like a castle”. Wtf? Another lie?
Probably just renting a room Off air bnb. He pops u on YTbever so often. His 'tea' videos always looked so crap

Reactions: 1

TourDeForce

Why is this thread so damn dead?

Anyway, anyone else seen this twitter account? It's the woman who John stayed with and accused of abusing her husband. She's taking John to court for filming and recording private conversations in her home. The court date is set for 16th October this year and if he fails to show up there'll be a warrant out for his arrest.

Looks like the warrant was quashed though.

This kid always rubbed me the wrong way. He’s got fucking crazy eyes.

Viik

I super randomly remembered that he existed so I decided to google him and let me tell you he has one of the most pompous LinkedIn profiles I have seen.
At least he started to learn Neuroscience so it's a not only crusty makeup.

Yel

Chatty Member
A thread for him here! Has anyone been keeping up to date on what happened to him? The guru gossip threads are a bit too long to read them all, someone should tell them about a new site that is way better ;)

Just saw that he is looking for collabs, and his photo is awful. Looks like he's seriously pissed off
jk.jpg

Corkgal92

Such a loser.
That whole situation where he went to America and was in that basement was mad too.
Everything about him was weird. It Just didn't make sense. Luckily he's faddd away into the darkness and nobody talks about him

artemist

Chatty Member
Why is this thread so damn dead?

Anyway, anyone else seen this twitter account? It's the woman who John stayed with and accused of abusing her husband. She's taking John to court for filming and recording private conversations in her home. The court date is set for 16th October this year and if he fails to show up there'll be a warrant out for his arrest.

Attachments

artemist

Chatty Member
Looks like the warrant was quashed though.

This kid always rubbed me the wrong way. He’s got fucking crazy eyes.
Nah apparently that's normal in these cases. It was quashed because a court date was set. It'll be issued again if he loses the court trial.

Yel

Chatty Member
Ooh thanks for the updates, even if the pallet wasn't from AliExpress I bet it was just the cheapest possible one from China.

I remember when he was trying to sell brushes, said they were worth £180 but he was doing I special for his followers just for £30. Then people say the hairs just fell out of the cheap brushes.

Asking people to leave their videos playing while they sleep is a new low. The tea lady that he used to be friendly with is going from strength to strength.

Stupid thing about Fuji bottled water is it's probably far woorse for you with all that plastic chemicals than UK tap water!

It's me

Iconic Member
Knowing how much of a liar he is, why would you let him anywhere near you!

Anything for attention!

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
His latest lies & drama involves accusing an Instagram influencer of abusing her husband after they allowed him to live with them rent free for a month and paid for all his food. Oh and he's apparently allergic to tap water.. :unsure:

Allergic to tap water.
Not just Alfie Dayes then. ?

IrishName

VIP Member
I just remembered this guy existed (hey it’s lockdown, I’m bored) so looked him up and he posted a video 3 months ago saying he has bought a “huge” Edwardian house which is “like a castle”. Wtf? Another lie?

Whatliesbeneath

VIP Member
I super randomly remembered that he existed so I decided to google him and let me tell you he has one of the most pompous LinkedIn profiles I have seen.
At least he started to learn Neuroscience so it's a not only crusty makeup.
I never knew he had a thread, completely forgot about him. Remember when he went to the us and went psycho on some rich woman and her husband 😂