Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
He really is unattractive imo. The faux hair, orange skin, irritating voice, annoying personality, crap presenter...nope nothing attractive πŸ˜†

Reactions: 7

ManicMayz

I dont think much of what is on Joe's head is his own hair...it looks like a can of silly string spray...and as for his fake tan that needs it's own thread also πŸ™ˆ
I was in the audience of a show he was on a couple of years ago and his face was thick with foundation! I have never seen anything like it!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Lulu Goss

VIP Member
When this was mentioned on the SS thread I thought it was a joke! I am here for it πŸ˜‚

Or as she would say... it’s giving me life ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 6

liar liar

VIP Member
Can one mention his weird annoying voice too? In fact he is an all-round disaster of a bloke imo. But men should applaud him as it keeps Stacey off the dating sites. πŸ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 5

totallytaz

Chatty Member
Not picking on people with ginger hair, but like Maisie Smith, he frequently colours his skin like an Oompa Loompa and it looks ridiculous with the red hair. I remember when Girls Aloud got together and the makeup artists would give Nicola a ridiculously bronzed face, at least she embraced her natural hair and skin combo later on.

It’s such an outdated look.

Reactions: 4

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
I dont think much of what is on Joe's head is his own hair...it looks like a can of silly string spray...and as for his fake tan that needs it's own thread also πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Moosie

And the texture of it - what is that about?

Not that my hands have been anyway near it obvs, but it looks brittle AF :LOL:

Reactions: 2