Jo & Marsh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please can someone open a page in tik tokers for ‘Jo & Marsh ‘ please

Reactions: 1
These two keep coming up on my fyp, I don’t know the full story but they had to flee their home for safety and are basically in hiding but they’re all over Tik Tok?! It’s only a matter of time until whoever they’re hiding from finds them the way they’re carrying on. The amount of money and gifts they’re being sent is crazy, they’re clearly out for what they can get!

Reactions: 2
The whole go fund me too pay for the 6 months rent in advance and then it hits over 1k and suddenly they council are gonna cover the cost of the rent,they knew well that they would pay,it was all a big scam,sure they won't need too but anything with all the gullible people furnishing and decorating their house, something doesn't sit right about these 2
---
The whole go fund me too pay for the 6 months rent in advance and then it hits over 1k and suddenly they council are gonna cover the cost of the rent,they knew well that they would pay,it was all a big scam,sure they won't need too but anything with all the gullible people furnishing and decorating their house, something doesn't sit right about these 2
BUY anything

Reactions: 4
It really annoys me how much they’re constantly begging for money yet neither are working to help their situation!

It really annoys me how much they’re constantly begging for money yet neither are working to help their situation!
And they certainly never will now after getting a taste of getting everything handed too them

Reactions: 3
Kids waking up from a nap at gone 7pm and they are only like 1 and 3
Proper baggers these lot are making big steak teas with sausages and all the trimmings bet the guliable gifters are on beans on toast

Now they have a load of presents for their kids birthday from their gullible followers, they have some brass neck these two. There’s no reason he can’t get a job now as they have somewhere to live. Stop begging 😡

Now they have a load of presents for their kids birthday from their gullible followers, they have some brass neck these two. There’s no reason he can’t get a job now as they have somewhere to live. Stop begging 😡
This what happens then they get greedy and lazy and stupid people still keep sending gifts etc,they have more than they need now,it's pure greed,I could see this coming a mile off

I stumbled upon these two a month ago and they were saying how they wouldn’t put a wish list in they wouldn’t accept money they were too proud! Well what can I say how the tide has turned! They literally are the epitome of beggars now! It’s one thing to have a leg up to get on your feet but these are vile now I’ve lost all respect for them scummy

Been looking for this thread the last few weeks as they have been saturating my FYP!
Total shameless begging with the money they are getting sent, wish lists and gift card links!

Lots of people find themselves in horrible living situations they have now landed on gold by the looks of the accommodation they have been given and are just getting more greedy by the day!

All that money should be filtered towards a genuine charity instead!

They definitely don't seem to be struggling for money now with all their expensive food shopping hauls. How much money have people actually gifted them?? Something doesn't sit right with these two jokers. She has also stated that they give back but don't talk about it online. I smell bullshit

They definitely don't seem to be struggling for money now with all their expensive food shopping hauls. How much money have people actually gifted them?? Something doesn't sit right with these two jokers. She has also stated that they give back but don't talk about it online. I smell bullshit
To be fair, I don't think "struggling" was ever their issue it was mainly getting a home.. but I do think they have a bit more income than we think they do for sure

To be fair, I don't think "struggling" was ever their issue it was mainly getting a home.. but I do think they have a bit more income than we think they do for sure
They made out that they were practically down and out!
People was sending them things from their wishlist etc for months and they had links up for gift cards to be purchased for them! Evidently didn’t want money going in as it would have most likely effected benefit entitlements etc

Then the fundraising for the rent and all the stuff for the new home!

I think the amount of attention and freebies they were getting really turned them into horrible entitled people! Especially him! He was so passive aggressive on that video ages ago about all the gifts for the child.

She was trying to be nice as pie and letting on they asked for none of it - people choose to send it. He kept cutting over her.

I also assumed it was social housing they had, but appears to be a private rental so don’t understand house they are getting of with coating the counter tops etc

Reactions: 3
People was sending them things from their wishlist etc for months and they had links up for gift cards to be purchased for them! Evidently didn’t want money going in as it would have most likely effected benefit entitlements etc

I think the amount of attention and freebies they were getting really turned them into horrible entitled people! Especially him! He was so passive aggressive on that video ages ago about all the gifts for the child.

She was trying to be nice as pie and letting on they asked for none of it - people choose to send it. He kept cutting over her.

I also assumed it was social housing they had, but appears to be a private rental so don’t understand house they are getting of with coating the counter tops etc
Oh wow ok I didn't know half of this!!
I only watch her videos every so often lately on whe she is on my fyp. I see the have cats now too?! I hope the LL knows if it is private rental

IV said this from the start, something definitely not right about these two
---

The whole fundraising for the rent really annoyed me,she said they had too pay so many months upfront and deposit so started the fundraising,then as soon as there was near enough 1000 pound all of a sudden the social were making the payments,why didn't she send everyone back their money because I would have,she had that planned

IV said this from the start, something definitely not right about these two
---

The whole fundraising for the rent really annoyed me,she said they had too pay so many months upfront and deposit so started the fundraising,then as soon as there was near enough 1000 pound all of a sudden the social were making the payments,why didn't she send everyone back their money because I would have,she had that planned
It’s the way so many coming piping up in comments defending then too!

When the money wasn’t needed for rent it was needed for furniture etc instead,
I sense many in comments are similar scroungers thinking the world snd his wife owes them a living!
Highly likely they also got discretionary awards from the social when they were moving too!

Next big thing will be an ASD diagnosis for Roman and a pile of handouts on the back of that!