Jillyisabella

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she not be flying business class 🤣🤣 look at me with my amazing life style but here I am flying premium economy.

Reactions: 4
How is this thread so dead? Weird how she posted so much day 1 coachella and now nothing

I can’t figure her out at all. Her family are wild though! No wonder she doesn’t like using her full name in case people google. Is she still engaged to that football player?
---
Yes agreed about her trip. It’s an oh polly brand trip so I’m assuming maybe she can’t until they say so??

Reactions: 6
I think going by her latest tiktok, she is struggling to keep up with it all. I know nothing about her family. She talks about Andy on her TikTok so I assume they are still together. Would love hear the goss on her fam

Reactions: 2
I think going by her latest tiktok, she is struggling to keep up with it all. I know nothing about her family. She talks about Andy on her TikTok so I assume they are still together. Would love hear the goss on her fam

Drugs basically and organised crime. If you look back on this thread there are articles linked about her brothers
---
Her coachella out was abit of a disappointment tbh. She wears more interesting clothes out and about in Glasgow!

Reactions: 6
He appeared in a recent tiktok or insta story when they were on holiday during the football international break. Clearly he funds her lifestyle which consists of exercise classes, eating out, coffee shops, shopping and holidays... rinse and repeat. His days of earning good money in football are over though.

Last edited: