Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Does anyone else love her?!

I’ve been listening to her podcast during my lockdown runs and walks and I LOVE IT! I love anything food related obvs but Jessie seems so lovely and funny.. I wish she was my mate! I love that she keeps her kids private as well. And her new song is a tune

• Heart
Reactions: 8

peachhes

VIP Member
Sweet Talk is one of my all time fav (if not my fav) songs ever. Need to listen to more of her music!

• Heart
Reactions: 6

RobinsNest

Chatty Member
Oh I love the podcast! (It's called Table Manners.) I wish her mum was mine, she's so funny! I really enjoyed Dan Levy the other day, and Dolly Parton, Kylie Minogue, and Dawn French- she has the best guests!

It does bother me a bit that they make all that food and I can't see it! I love looking at people's dinners.

Reactions: 5

atrendingtopic

Haven't listened to Table Manners in ages but I loved hearing her and her mum!

I once attended a class run by her husband at the gym. He was chatting with someone about going on holiday with the mrs and kid (as you do - very very chilled)... only when I came across his insta page sometime later did I discover who the mrs was :eek:

Reactions: 4

Lizzymint

VIP Member

I’ve been listening to her podcast during my lockdown runs and walks and I LOVE IT! I love anything food related obvs but Jessie seems so lovely and funny.. I wish she was my mate! I love that she keeps her kids private as well. And her new song is a tune
Table Manners is one of the best podcasts by a country mile 💗

• Heart

Aussie

VIP Member
I keep meaning to listen to her podcast, thanks for the reminder. I bloody love her song Save A Kiss. I saw her on Graham Norton awhile ago & she comes across so lovely.

OhSnarlin'

She's brilliant!! Came across her a good few months back after hearing Zoe Ball talk about her. Love her music and the podcasts are great. Another Jessie Ware fan here.

Reactions: 3

TravellingPants

Chatty Member
Oh crikey, this Ruby Wax episode is painful to listen to. Why do they keep posing questions about being Jewish when Ruby clearly states quite early on that she doesn’t identify with being Jewish?!

It was a total non-conversation between three people who don’t know how to listen so all just talked over each other. She actually fitted in quite well from that perspective.

• Haha

Fashion33

Hearing the podcast on a Wednesday morning on my way to work actually makes my commute that little bit more bearable. I love the mix of guest they have and love they come from so many walks from life. I love the episode they did recently with Laura Mvula and also Slowthai. I know that Jessie speaks over the guests sometimes but I actually like the fact it’s not a super polished production.
Sweet talk by Jessie W is incredible such an amazing song!

NomDeGuerre

VIP Member
I’m sorry for bumping this thread but I’ve just finished Jessie Ware’s Omelette (her food memoir) and this passage intrigued me. Wonder who it’s about?
24E43531-C8A3-460B-95FD-7FC1CCC2B8C0.jpeg

• Wow

Jaysuschrist

I really enjoyed the podcast but the last couple of series I haven't been able to listen to it. I still really enjoy Lenny's input but it's somehow become quite painful to listen to as you guys have said. During lockdown every Tom dick and Harry have been doing podcasts Nd I think this one has become a bit lost among so many comics ones

VIP Member

Her music is just 🥰🥰🥰 need to listen to the podcast again, it’s been a few years since I last listened.

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Her podcast makes my stomach rumble and also encourages me to drink wine 🤣 her guests are brilliant, interesting and relevant not ex love islanders or X factor rejects

Reactions: 2

emm

VIP Member
I like the podcast but I find she often seems to interupt the guests and relate everything back to her which I find annoying, my mum has the cookbook though awhich has some really good recipes. totally love her mum, she is hilarious

RobinsNest

Chatty Member
I've gone off listening as well. Now, I'll only listen if I really really like the guest- but that's not happened in a while.

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Has anyone listened to the latest episode with ruby wax, god I had to turn it off halfway through ruby is so fucking awkward which I was surprised at

• Wow

emm

VIP Member
Grace Dent comfort eating may be worth a listen for you , it’s really good 😊
i like off menu and out to lunch with jay rayner is good too. I don't mind comfort eating but I find Grace's voice really irritating 😂

TravellingPants

Chatty Member
My initial thought would be Jack munroe for some reason. Anyone else think the same?
No, that was a special for some charity partnership so it has definitely been released.

It’s interesting to me that it was a Christmas meal so presumably was planned to be a big name guest for a special occasion… I’m pretty certain they have also said it was a man? I would say that their comment suggests a middle aged to older demographic, and a Brit…